Posts by elff

There is a difference between flare and fender and in PA. With the way the law is written, TJs can put as wide a flare as necessary to cover the tires due to them NOT being fenders.
    Certain areas can be a pita about tire coverage, but I saw screw it. Due to the dents on the jeep, I always say I just got back from 4wheeling and then point to the one fender and say thats what happens when you run street width flares off road.
    I've never had a ticket. Hell one time, I got pulled over for lack of tire coverage and had left the wallet at home. No Registration card, No Insurance card, No windshield stickers. Jeep was 14months out of inspection but since I had replaced the glass, I decided to try and see how far I could push it. I was able to rattle off my memorized Driver License, give him the wifes insurance card and all that validated with the tag [Which had a valid sticker]
    and
    No Ticket

Billy you need the Legal Services of Keebler Lawyers
    We work for cookies
    :innocent:

I just added the Synergy Ball Joints to my front axle.
    Between them and the Ram Steering, I feel like I have a redneck caddy.

Jeep steers so nice and zero shimmy. Actually passed PA inspection for another year. I love that this beast is still street legal.

Which led me to a funny discussion with a Land Rover owner this weekend.

He was acting all cocky about his land rover and said I couldn't follow him off road. I laughed in his face and told him he needs to see my jeep before making that statement.
    So I asked him
    "Have you rolled your Landrover?"
    Ummmm No
    "Are you OK with Rolling your Land Rover?"
    "Why would I want to do that?"
    My Response
    Then STFU

:D

Good Luck at the Comp.
    I won't be making this one. Have to Speak with IAN about hitting one of the other 2 and then getting back into the swing of things.

I have a new Water Pump and have Synergy Suspension Ball Joints waiting to be installed. I guess 80K miles on the original set with 37s isn't too shabby.
    My Tiny Hybrid D44/D30 keeps hanging in there. I still don't have a reason to upgrade

So it knocked the seat right out of your butt when you landed?
    :laughing: :laughing:
    That is one of the most impressive saves I have ever seen
    It goes from Holy Fing sheeit
    To
    Tadaaaaa!!!

And yea, no rebound. Those dampened it and it was over. No bounce back. Very impressive
    Elff wants

Wow you were really far over to the passenger side!!!!
    Everyone else took that a lot straighter.

That was a totally BAD A$$ save though. WOW!!!!!

The whole day was a lot of fun. For those who stuck around until the very end, the weather went F-Ing crazy.
    40 degree rain and then HAIL!!!!!
    it was like the golf scene in caddy shack

O yea, Im gonna be the first one to bust on Ed.
    Dude, who taught you how to weld??
    :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

Thanks for snapping some pics. Im gonna pic it up tomorrow.

Holy crap your flexes ridiculous. I am really looking forward to hearing how you and IAN like those. I am really thinking that is my next mod.
    The install looks really good.

Your tires are taller than me!!!

Grrrrrrrrr
    My Hydro Assist kit has not shown up at AtoZ FAWK!!!!!
    Looks like Im gonna be doing the club comp on 1 stock rear axle shaft and the stock steering.
    My jeep will be matching the driver perfectly
    :D