Posts by beerdette

You may want to try "Trucks Unlimited" in Middletown. The guys have always been good to me and the prices are more than fair.

I was just about to say them but I have never been there so I didn't know if they had a showroom. Have you used them for anything, if so how were they?

I just purchased a 2010 in Charcoal from lower DE (got the best deal there) some of the dealers were willing to work on numbers like 500 above invoice but I ended up having a control number anyway. I picked up my Sahara for right around 29 with registration and any fees included in that price.

Gearing they come in 3.21 unless you get the factory tow package or get a rubi. If you get the tow pack then they put the 3.73 in the sport or sahara and of course the rubi comes in 4.10. I will say make sure you get the factory and not dealership tow group because besides the gears you also get trailer sway damping. I got the duel top which i'm loving so far but haven't gotten the soft top on but it's much quieter with the hard top and with all the snow we had it was nice not having to worry about the soft top at all. What ever top you get you can always get the aftermarket one so if you wanted to do that get the hard top and the just buy an aftermarket soft top.

Right now they are running a good amount of incentives and more depending on what they are trading in if they have a trade in.
    Here is a website with current incentives.
    http://www.edmunds.com/new/201…off&setzip=19709&state=DE

Just purchased my first Jeep (wife owned a Cherokee when we met), a 2010 Wrangler Unlimited in Carbon Grey. I don't have a modifications yet but I'm looking at getting a OME Old Man lift and some larger tires for my stock wheels.

Oh and my forum name is from my other hobbie making beer...so PM if you want to talk beer.