Posts by enjoisht

Hey guys! Havent been on here in a while, listing my hard top from my TJ. Great condition, Sahara tan, all windows are in great condition. Rear window struts still work fine! Asking 500$, as you know everyone and their brother is asking 600-900 for these on Craigslist. Just trying to be fair.

Sorry, in these pictures it was wet from the rain. It is not shiny, just factory tan paint.
    Please text me or call me on my cell at 302.236.28.six.five as you will get me quicker that way. Located in Harrington,DE

Thanks!

Hey there all!
    Need some quick help. I have a 97 TJ 4.0 with A/C. The a/c blows colder than just about any other a.c I have felt. The only issue is that after about 8-10 minutes all of a sudden the a/c stops working. Still blows air but its outside temp air like the compressor is off. After about 20 minutes of driving it will blow cold for 5 min or so then kick back off and do this cycle for as long as im driving. Shutting it off and starting it back up doesnt help, its really weird. Any clue as to whats going on? Is something freezzing up in the compressor? HELP!

Thank you!

Hey guys, bought a quadratop replacement top last week because my tops stitching was coming apart. These windows are off the top it was a besttop in spice color, I have tinted side and rear windows still in decent shape and usable. They are the YKK zippers so I believe they will work with the factory top and best-top tops. Also with my new soft top kit it came with brand new upper door surrounds and windows (this does not include the upper door frame). I will sell all of this for 50 bucks, I am located in Milford,DE. I havent been on here much and this weekend is going to be busy for me so if you are interested please text me at 302.236.28.six.five. I figured someone can use these!
    Have a GREAT memorial day weekend and happy Jeepin!
    Kyle

Hey guys, as some of you know I am the Internet Sales Manager at a Jeep dealer, I don't usually post stuff on here trying to earn business because that's just not me, but I just had to post this. The GM of the Jeep store HATES this Jeep because of its color and its our last 2012 left so if someone is looking for a GREAT deal on a Jeep, this is it. I think the color is awesome looking with the hardtop. I'm sure you know Jeep dealers just don't heavily discount Wranglers for good reason, and I don't think I have ever sold a new one at this type of discount. So here it is, I have included the window sticker as well! I'm not aloud by Chrysler to post the Invoice on here but the MSRP is 34,940 and original invoice price is $32,800! We are losing tons of money to sell this thing, someone needs to take advantage of this deal for sure!!

$29,999!!!!

You can call me on my cell at 302.236.2865. Jeep is located in Milford,DE.

Thanks! Kyle

sent you guys pms...macklin make it 600 and 3 half gallons of captain and im in...and ill mount them myself at the shop lol

quantum im not trying to argue... the cooper stt and the MTZ is made in the same plant with the same compound and very close to the same tread.... i have have tried all different brands of tires on my diesel.... my buddy owns a tire shop in which i spend alot of time in... i have had dick cepeks to cooper stt to mickey thompson mtz and now to mickey thompson atz as well as kuhmos on my jeep, TRUST me i have done alot of research on tires as well as the tire shop he runs.... cooper owns mickey thompson just read up a little.

and no there nothing alike???? really??

MTZ

Cooper stt

Toyo Open Country MT

All very similar tires but the toyos tread pattern goes the opposite way..... just stating the the toyo is a much harder compound tire and the cooper stt and the mtz are very similar, so you could check the reviews on MTZ which are great, because cooper is not as popular and has less reviews and what not..
    as for price the toyo is wayyy more then the mtz or cooper... unless wherever your looking has alot of markup in there tires... if you go to a shop that gives you an up front good deal the mtz or cooper will be much more then 10$ per tire less then the toyo...

cooper stt is a direct copy of the mickey thompson mtz the Toyo is a much harder compound tire and the cooper isnt really a "cheaper" version the Toyos are just wayyyyy overpriced!!In my opinion you get more bang for the buck in a cooper Stt...but if you look on at the serial number on an mtz and a stt they are the same becuase they come out of the same plant.... i LOVED them on my diesel, if you want and honest opinion with honest prices and alot of experience with different tires call John Macklin 302.424.0960... He owns macklin and son tire in Lincoln,DE and is a fellow DEJA member... drives a YJ!

No problem bro us YJ owners need to stick togather LOL. Would love to have made it (stupid building in W Chester just had to collapse) :doh: Just have to wait till next year.

haha you know whats funny after loading the suff in the yj we brought it out of the show to my truck... and we all scratched out heads on how to get it all in the bed of my 2006 2500hd duramax crew cab short bed lol..... no clue how it all went in the back of the yj

Welp i have posted a few times but figured i would do this properly Just bought my first jeep... Have had a TJ in the family for quite some time but was never able to "beat" on it cuz it wasnt mine.... So i had the itch and scratched it!! So long story short i sold my old beater pickup for 4,000 and wanted a nice lifted wrangler yj to beat on for under 4000 bucks (good luck right).. on to the story

ME:
    Names Kyle
    I am a JEEP, Chrysler and Dodge salesman here locally in DE.... So if you need any genuine Mopar parts, or wanna buy a JEEP just hit me up!!! :wavey:

The Jeep: My "Inexpensive" wrangler build
    Searched and searched and searched for a jeep for a few weeks, spent a bunch of money on diesel fuel and toll charges only to come back with an empty trailer... Then lookin through craigslist i found a 1993 sahara with 200+k miles on it... needless to say i wasnt too interested, but he was only asking 2600 bucks... Not to mention it was in Dover so it would only take me 10 minutes to go look at this thing... Boy am i glad i did.... When we got there we were shocked... this thing had not a spot of rust on the frame, the body was in great shape, tires were good, had a 2 peice hard top with fiberglass slider uppers... Then we popped the hood... surprisingly it had a Borla Header :razz: and full stainless borla exhaust including cat... Other than that the jeep was untouched, previously owned by a little old lady... Took her for a spin and it ran great and shifted through every gear perfectly!!! So finally i made the purchase and gave him 2500 bucks cash.... This is what she looked like when i picked her up...

1993 Sahara 5-speed 4.0 I6

Then the JustEmptyEveryPocket happend....

Sold the hard and uppers for 400

Picked up a soft top with frame from a junk yard in great condition for 20 bucks!
    Junk yard sun visors 5 bucks
    Junk yard Heater Control 10 bucks
    Junk Yard Misc soft top hardware 10 bucks

The next day i bought a 4" rough country lift off here brand new $220... new Edlebrock shocks $130 ... new 33x12.50 Kuhmo KL71s $700...and 15x10 MT classics that a buddy had "laying around" for $200 bucks....

And now here she sits about 10 days later LOL

So all in all i found a great wrangler which is and AWESOME "beater" lookin just the way i wanted for just under 3400 bucks!!!! I cannot complain... But lord knows ill probably dump more than that in it once the itch starts again!!!

I'm sure i will meet a lot of good people on the forum....

Happy Jeepin........ Kyle

Special thanks to: Brad P (RUQUIK) and Macklin from Macklin and son Tire and Demolition....