Posts by ying

I have a 4" on my YJ. It was complete from Bub Supplee and very reasonalble price wise (cheaper than the rc web page). Don't drive it everyday but I have had no problems.

I am having the same problem with my 90...have not fixed it yet It only happens when the tank is full/near full and runs for a while thus pressurizing the tank. There were some diagrams posted regarding mine and what to replace...may need to search back a few pages but it is there.

Looking at the new Quadratech & 4WD Hardware catalogue, I noticed that Quad has Crager Series 97 Soft 8 wheels (What I have) and 4WD has Procomp Series 97 Soft 8, are they the same parent company? Are the wheels the same?

Someone on the Quadratec page did a write up about mounting it inside behind the rear seat attached to the roll bar. It was attached with material from Lowes/Home Depot. Secure and out of the way.

Have a YJ also...if it is cold, you will have a very tough time getting it snapped. I have even had to put a space heater in the garage and leave it on for the day so the top warms up enough to get it snapped. For my trucks tonneau cover, I have used a hair dryer to help "stretch" it but that is a PITA.

Haven't noticed a "rush" of pressure from the gas cap but it does seem worse right after I filled it up :doh:

Guess it is the vent or emergency valve...how tought to fix? Anyone done this fix before? Should be able to do it in the dark right? Anyone want to assist? What type of tools/tubing is needed? Let me know.

Thanks for the info Donnie, although that recall was not for my vehicle. It was worth a call to Chrysler...found 2 other recal notices that have not been fixed.

It is the stock metal tank. I will really get into after this week since the wifes vehicle is in the body shop, I have to drive it...good thing I am only a couple miles from work. Thnaks for all the help.

If I am not mistaken...TJs can fit 31x10.5 stock...is there a true 2" (or a little greater) BB that will allow 33x12.5? Just doing some thinking :suspicious:

Daylight check...started her this morning to warm up (still in darkness) and checked it a bit when I got to work. No sign of leak...I'll have to do a more detailed check when I can craw around under her. Maybe she is mad that I don't drive her much!