Posts by Quadratec

Lesson Learned, again the hard way. :bang: My lack of experience with the product I was buying did not help matters much either
    I'm pretty certain it will bolt onto the front of my XJ as it is
    I'm going to install it today and see how it looks, for what I paid for it it will do until I get the one I want. Besides I hate the stock front bumper. It just may be a blessing in disguise. :shrug:

Sorry to hear about this. If it was indeed marked incorrectly we can take it back and refund you if you like. Just send me a PM with the order number and a photo of the tag and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

-Rick

Sorry to hear you guys aren't happy about the "Q" logo. I personally like it and would pick up a pair even if I didn't work for Quad. But hey, that's my opinion. The moisture clause is actually part of all the LED headlights out there (Truck-Lite, KC, even JW Speaker). As a FWIW: These are in stock now. If you order prior to 3:30pm today they will ship today as well. You can also pick them up here in West Chester Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.

NEW! Quadratec LED Headlamps
    See better and farther when driving at night. Replace those dim factory incandescent headlamps with an advanced Quadratec LED upgrade. Our lamp assemblies feature a solid state maintenance free design and advanced photometric technology for years of for a brighter, crisper and whiter light output that's closer to the color temperature of actual daylight. Guaranteed to deliver dramatic improvements in light projection distance and overall visibility or your money back! Lenses have a distinct customized appearance bringing smart styling and function to a higher level. The rugged construction starts with a die-cast aluminum housing and crystal clear polycarbonate lenses for optimum protection against impacts. The solid state electronics and powerful Phillips brand light emitting diodes (LEDs) are protected by water tight epoxy seals.

Pre-Order NOW! Available Late August!
    For '55-'86 CJ & '97-'06 Wranglers $374.99 Pair
    For 07-15 Wranglers $399.99 Pair

These drop-in replacements are truly plug-n-play requiring no modifications and installation takes only 20-30 minutes. Headlamps feature horizontal LED modules that divide the high and low beam reflectors. The top half of the lamp features the low beam light source that's powered by one super powerful 15 watt LED. When the high beam is activated, the bottom half becomes illuminated by four additional high powered 3 watt LEDs. These battery friendly lamps draw much less electricity than conventional incandescent lamps making them easier on your charging system. Our lamps exceed DOT and federal motor vehicle safety standards (FMVSS #108) and are approved for highway use in all 50 states. This is a true drop in replacement for all 7" round dual beam headlamp designs and come with Quadratec's 3 Year Limited Warranty.

For more information or to order your set, just click any of the images above or this link:
    http://www.quadratec.com/products/product_search.php?pn=97109.000&cn=Quadratec+LED+Headlamps

Quadratec hosts a cruise-in style "Jeeps & Java" event from 9 am - 11:30 am on select weekends throughout the year. We will have free doughnuts and coffee available along with some great giveaways!

For this year's "Jeeps & Java" events, Quadratec will be teaming up with the Main Line Animal Rescue (MLAR) to help collect needed items for their outstanding NON-KILL rescue/adoption operation. Those attending may bring much needed donations from the lists below.

Please RSVP for at "events@quadratec.com"

Main Line Animal Rescue specializes in the rescue and placement of abused, unwanted and abandoned companion animals. "We never discriminate on the basis of health, age or breed". By involving and educating the community, Main Line Animal Rescue works to raise the public's awareness of the plight of homeless animals as well as realizing the benefits of adopting an animal in need.

For more information, visit Main Line Animal Rescue's official website mlar.org and join MLAR on Facebook!

General Donation Ideas:
    *Gently Used Towels
    (please NO sheets or bedding)
    Paper Towels
    Latex & Non Latex Disposable Gloves
    Hand Soap
    Dawn® Dish Soap

Donations for Dogs:
    Flea/Tick Monthly Preventatives
    Stainless Steel Bowls
    6 quart flat-backed stainless steel buckets
    Crates & Airline Carriers (any size)
    Food - pop-top wet food (any brand)

Donations for Cats
    Litter - Kitty Soft or Yesteday's News
    Litter Boxes or Shirt Boxes
    Cat Toys & Washable Bedding
    Bowls
    Cat Carriers

Donations for Rabbits:
    Litter - Care Fresh
    Timothy Hay
    Timothy Pellets
    Yogurt Drops
    Execise Pens

Our address is 1028 Saunders Lane, West Chester, PA 19380:
    [url=http://"https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1028+Saunders+Lane,+West+Chester,+PA"][/url]

Meet Locations GPS Coordinates: 39.98472,-75.594816

We hope to see you there!

Quadratec hosts a cruise-in style "Jeeps & Java" event from 9 am - 11:30 am on select weekends throughout the year. We will have free doughnuts and coffee available along with some great giveaways!

For this year's "Jeeps & Java" events, Quadratec will be teaming up with the Main Line Animal Rescue (MLAR) to help collect needed items for their outstanding NON-KILL rescue/adoption operation. Those attending may bring much needed donations from the lists below.

Please RSVP for March 9, 2014 at "events@quadratec.com"

Main Line Animal Rescue specializes in the rescue and placement of abused, unwanted and abandoned companion animals. "We never discriminate on the basis of health, age or breed". By involving and educating the community, Main Line Animal Rescue works to raise the public's awareness of the plight of homeless animals as well as realizing the benefits of adopting an animal in need.

For more information, visit Main Line Animal Rescue's official website mlar.org and join MLAR on Facebook!

General Donation Ideas:
    *Gently Used Towels
    (please NO sheets or bedding)
    Paper Towels
    Latex & Non Latex Disposable Gloves
    Hand Soap
    Dawn® Dish Soap

Donations for Dogs:
    Flea/Tick Monthly Preventatives
    Stainless Steel Bowls
    6 quart flat-backed stainless steel buckets
    Crates & Airline Carriers (any size)

Donations for Cats
    Litter - Kitty Soft or Yesteday's News
    Litter Boxes or Shirt Boxes
    Cat Toys & Washable Bedding
    Bowls
    Cat Carriers

Donations for Rabbits:
    Litter - Care Fresh
    Timothy Hay
    Timothy Pellets
    Yogurt Drops
    Execise Pens

Our address is 1028 Saunders Lane, West Chester, PA 19380:
    [URL=http://"https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1028+Saunders+Lane,+West+Chester,+PA"][/URL]

Meet Locations GPS Coordinates: 39.98472,-75.594816

We hope to see you there!

Purpose built for serious off roaders, our Comp winch combines the muscle you need with all of the features you want. The smaller drum better utilizes the "power zone" which is the first two layers of line on the drum. Higher layers rob your winch of power so there's no need spool rope out to get to it. Our compact winch is about half the weight of comparably rated winches with 100' of steel cable.

Engineered for Jeep Wrangler, our competition style winch features a fast line speed of 8.6 feet per minute; a 10,000 lb. pull capacity and weighs only 55 pound! Lessening vehicle weight frees up horsepower and increase fuel mileage!

Comes complete with 50' of Dyneema® synthetic winch line; an ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene fiber that's soft and flexible yet stronger and more durable than steel cables. Each winch line includes a 6' ballistic nylon chafe sleeve to protect your winch line from abrasions. Synthetic winch lines are a real game changer in off road recovery. In fact, when properly cared for, Dyneema® winch lines can outlast steel cables. Weight for weight, Dyneema® is 15 times stronger than steel and its light weight significantly improves the ease of handling. It even floats which is an obvious benefit when winching in water conditions. Dyneema® will not rust, kink and loose strength like steel cables can. Handling steel cables can sometimes result in wire splinters but synthetic winch lines are much safer and easier to use. In the unlikely event of a synthetic winch line breaking there is virtually no recoil. The ease of handling, increased safety and improved longevity of Dyneema® are why so many off road enthusiasts are making the switch. Each winch line is 3/8" diameter and rated for 18,000 lbs.

Other features include a billet aluminum hawse fairlead, deluxe winch hook and Winch Operator's Guide with helpful information on winching and the care and use of synthetic line.

Available in satin black and signal red finishes.

Click on either of the photos above or here for more information:
    Quadratec Exclusive 92122 2050 - Quadratec Q10000C Compact Winch with Synthetic Line - Quadratec

If you PM me with your order I can provide free shipping with removal of the $19.99 shipping surcharge for winches!

-Rick