Posts by T Bone

Hey Everybody, I was hoping someone could help me out. I have a 2009 4 door JK and I need to have it undercoated. I called around to a few body shops about having it done but none of them did it. My plan is to hit it with a wire brush and then paint it with POR15 but I just don't have time or a good place to do it in the winter. Anyone have any suggestions on where/who I could pay to this?

[img width=1024 height=752]http://i1153.photobucket.com/a…visstanley79/b7d59bae.jpg[/img]For

For sale 1989 YJ

The Jeep is a 4.2L with 187,514 miles on it. I have been working on it off and on for the past 11 years. Finally put it back on the road this year with Historic tags. Has been great to drive around town and the kids love it. Have come to the realization though that I do not have the time or money to do what else needs to be done to it. So rather than having it in my garage for another 10 years. I have decided to sell it. Want to get $1500 bucks for it. If someone know something about trannes and painting this is for you.

The Good;
    Runs well
    Motorcraft 2100 rebuilt carb with Nutter bypass
    family style roll bar
    body is in decent shape for year (it has been garage kept for almost 10 years)
    1/2 doors
    almost new (less than 200 miles);
    starter
    clutch assembly
    master cylinder
    brake pads and rotors
    exhaust
    oil pan and gasket
    windshield

The not so good;
    Peugeot BA10/5 Transmission that does not like to go into first (sometimes)
    small oil leak- replaced the rear main seal, stopped leaking for some time, just started again
    front passenger fender banged up
    no complete top (probably could piece one together with all the stuff I have)
    driver seat is permanently reclined (broken)
    31 inch tires with good tread but they are over ten tears old and have some small cracks developing

[img width=1024 height=738]http://i1153.photobucket.com/a…visstanley79/23ffb8a3.jpg[/img]