Posts by wrangler13

just a quick question. after i came out of walmart last night i hopped into my jeep and started it up wih no problem, the second i turned the lights on and my kcs on the front bumper it shut off on me. i tried to start it and if it did start i would shut right back off. so i was towedhome home and we sprayed starting fluid into the intake and it would run. so my guess was a fuel pump because i also didnt here the pump kicking in, so after i replaced my pump i turned the key to the on position i still didnt here it so i checked fuses and my ios fuse was blown and a fuse up in the top right hand corner of the under dash fuse box. didnt have a label on it, well i started the jeep and it ran , once i cleaned everything up i went to back it out of the gaageit ran for about 10 seconds and sputtered out but now it seems fine. i did check codes i got a coolant temp sensor code. map sensor code. and thats it any ideas on what the hell happened? should i be able to here the pump hum for the 5 seconds before starting?

so i got my jeep back after a year from a trade. when i got it back it was in ruff shape so ive changed the fluids and done a tune up. while it runs it seems to idle a little low. under 1000 , while at inspection just sitting in the lane it just died on me the jeep was seafoamed and the intake is clean, no carbon from what i can see. has new plugs.plug wires a year old dizzy and cap and rotor. no vaccum leaks from what i can hear or see. any ideas on what it could be? would any particular sensor cause this problem? she will have a slight miss and seems to clear up on acceleration or under a load, but at idle it will miss and sometimes cut off on me? any ideas would be greatly appreciated! thanks!!!

Buying a set tomorrow of stock wheels,and borrowing my uncles marker, none of you would happen to have a power steering reservoir? Doing a Dakota steering box swap and broke the reservoir

im looking for a 4.0 95 yj exhaust manifold or header? do you guys thinnks its worth the money to get a header i have a high flow cat and flowmaster 40 muffler. and my manifold is cracked and already been welded and has a few nasty leaks. any thoughts?

also looking into a snorkel for my jeep. any thoughts ont that???? i have avaiability to a really nice metal fab shop so i imagine i could almost make one

ive got a yj tube bumper with recieving hitch on it and two tuffy lock boxes that hold 6x9 speakers that mount on the rear wheel well i have the keys for them and good working speakers, if your intrested in iehter text me at 3028535743 thanks asking 100 for bumper and 150 for boxes prices negotiable!