Posts by Mskillen

I will go , I haven't been to AOA before sounds like fun, and something different.

Will we be meeting somewhere and heading up, or are we just going to meet there?

If we don't meet up once at AOA how Do I find the group, what CB channel will we use, or contact number do we use to find you?

Green/blue/black

Thanks
    Mark

1.TheDarkSide Black/what ever the group needs me to do

2.mattbrandner1 green/blue

3.mr joop green/blue

4.artie green/blue

5. Mark Skillen

I believe I have two jk front bumpers with fog light holes out in the shed from my last 2 jks.
    You are more than welcome to them if you still need them.
    Nothing wrong with them they will have two screw holes in them from where the dealer mounted my front license plate.
    I also have shocks springs control arms all the take offs from those two jeeps as well.

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks
    Mark

One more =)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some Videos from the trip

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone, I had a great time.

Mark Skillen

Pictures from Raush creek
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/5…7/sets/72157632094635778/

Steve in the rocks

External Content www.youtube.com

I am going to try my best to make this trip, I would like to break in the new Jeep.

Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    Forestry17
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006 the wife is making this run my birthday present. We will be there.
    Quadna, probably camping, and whatever trails the group take.
    Stomper - gonna make it
    92 Renegade (pending getting a trailer to get up there)
    Shorebird
    Exige
    Spedly (pending steering fix)
    RedOliver (with Tattookid85 right-seat)
    Captain
    astape - not 100% sure yet
    Chief57 - not 100% sure either Might have a full TJ with 2 dads and 2 sons
    pewterss - You can most likely count me in
    NandosJK
    Mark Skillen Greens and Blues

You might want to check your track bar bushing and see if it is worn out.
    You can have someone turn the steering wheel back and forth, look at the axle side mount for movement and at the frame.
    Make sure the bolts are tight as well.
    Worn ball joints could also cause it.

Mark

Hi all,

Well I just couldn't take it anymore, I knew I wanted one so I did the Deed.
    I ordered a New 2012 JKUR and traded in the 2001 TJ.
    It looks Jeepy but it does'nt feel like it at all, this thing is a totally different animal.
    I will definently miss the TJ, and all the fun, and time I had in it.
    But I was ready for a change.
    All I need now is a lift and tires :8)

Spedly will not be seeing the yellow Jeep on Old Baltimore Pike any more :)

Before:
    [img height=480 alt=100_2031 width=640]http://www.delawareja.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=36759&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=ba8448ea2940e537672060e95d4e4d48[/img]

After:

[img height=480 alt=100_2039 width=640]http://www.delawareja.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39279&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=ba8448ea2940e537672060e95d4e4d48[/img]

Hi Folks
    I would like to participate in more events trail runs etc... But I work shift work, and most of the time things are scheduled after my long break or when I'm at work.
    I had hoped to be a little more involved with you folks, so I apoligize in advance.
    I would have to use my vacation to make runs, meetings and events, the way the calendar is set up for the year.
    If I was available I would be there.

Thanks hope you have fun
    Mark

Some more stuff from the trip, sorry there not that long.
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

Added embed code. - KC

http://youtu.be/2T2kUIm_smE
    http://youtu.be/XHDANE_mRW0
    http://youtu.be/o6Uxa6TFoCE
    http://youtu.be/9Hnx_ltxSXQ

[size=13px]1) cut.it.out - green/blue
    2) Shorebird - Guide the normal stuff
    3) JKGray10 - Blues/ Some Black (Normal Stuff)
    4) Stomper - Guide whatever blues / mild blacks
    5) Solomi - Blacks/Reds
    6) CJ8 - Blues
    7) jeffsjk - Blues/Blacks
    8) 92Renegade - Blues/Blacks
    9) Astape - hard stuff last trip before I rebuid the front
    11) Daddanelena - Blues/Blacks
    12) OrangeBrick - Blues/Blacks
    13) Captain - blues/mild black
    14) Keith_C - Wherever Bob can go
    15) spedly - black/blue whatever
    16) TheDarkSide - [/size]
    [size=13px]Normal stuff[/size][size=13px]
    17) Tmiller - Riding shotgun with DarkSide
    18) Stafford - Riding with Aaron
    19) nj-rubi - ?
    [/size]
    [size=13px]20) Mskillen - Blues/Blacks
    [/size]
    [size=13px]21) whatevah - easy stuff-blues[/size]
    [size=13px]
    TENTATIVE:
    1) PainProphet - Greens/Blues
    2) gotmudd02- blue/black, all black doesnt matter
    3) badredstang89
    4) j-man - blue/black[/size]

Hi everyone,

I am pretty sure I have made up my mind to go to RC on the 26th.
    This will be my first time at this park and wheeling with you folks, so I have some questions.
    First of all where will we meet at the park?
    Is there a contact number if I need help locating the group? Who will be the contact?
    Do we run a CB channel ?

Thanks
    Mark