Posts by bas157

I've got one for $50, located in Linfield, PA 19468 or could bring to work in West Chester, PA (about 10 minutes or so from Quadratec). Looks OK from the front (has rust on the side that butts up against the one fender). Perfectly usable for a wall hanger.

I have one Bestop Aqua seat, black in great shape. Bolt-in for a YJ (that is what it was originally in). I can email pics if interested (google will also give you pics of what it looks like).
    Seat in in Linfield, PA 19468 but I work in West Chester, Pa which would be a closer to you. If you're looking for a pair though, this wouldn't work since I just have the one seat.
    Price is $140

I've got an '87 YJ for $950.
    258 w/weber carb, 5 speed manual, (needs valve cover replaced, brother cracked his so we swapped it with the one from this jeep).
    hard top, CJ full hard doors
    Body tub has some rust but looks pretty decent, bed lined inside. Good front clip.
    Frame is rotted badly
    Clean title

Haven't started it in a few years but theoretically it would need a battery and fresh gas and it should start (though would leak from the valve cover)

I can email pics if you want.
    Located near Limerick, PA 19468

I've got a pair of CJ fenders for $100. They are straight, some rust along that seem that runs down along the wheel well opening but totally usable and solid.
    Located in Linfield, PA 19468. Could probably bring them to my work in West Chester, PA which is closer to DE.