Posts by AndyZJ

I searched around on an automotive forum I'm a member of. Many found issues with the coolant temperature sensor. I would say try that if you feel up to it. I'm really surprised with all the parts that have been thrown at it without going back to basics. Do you know it has spark? Do you know it has good fuel pressure? Have you checked compression when cold? If there are no codes present in the computer it would also help to have someone with a scan tool to hook up to it and just read what all the sensors are reading when it won't start. That would give you a better direction to go rather than just throw more parts at it based on what others have found works. Just my 2 cents as a mechanic.

I bought a set of Dodge Ram rims for my WJ and need wheel adapters. I can find a full set on ebay for $70 (which I think is questionably cheap) but I wanted to check here before I buy them. If no one has replied within a week I'll just buy them online. Thank you. Merry Christmas everyone!

As far as I know its a full width measurement. I can measure it on Monday if you really need an exact measurement. Everything I've found online says it should be around 65" wide give or take. It fit nicely under the ZJ I had but on a Wrangler it would be ridiculously wide.

Sorry I never got back to you. I don't get on much. I actually had this bolted up to my Clayton crossmember on my ZJ when I first got it all set up but then had to sell the Jeep because of other priorities and pulled this to put in a stock axle. So yes it will bolt up to a clayton crossmember and I even have the correct trac-bar bushing to use with it.

I bought this thing many years ago and had it installed under my '93 Grand Cherokee. When I decided to sell the Jeep I pulled this and put a stock axle back in so this is now sitting around my yard. Here is a list of everything I have spent on it.

Locker $250
    Carrier $50
    Axle $100
    Gears $150
    Install $40
    Bearings $100
    Hubs $200

So round about $890 in parts. I'm looking for $400. Any questions you can email me at udrussell@yahoo.com

Cleaned out my brother in laws shed and found these goodies inside. PM me an offer on any of them. Don't be shy.

Not sure what he originally bought these for but these johnny joints can be used for fabricating different suspension components.

Second, Adjustable front track bar for a ZJ.

Next, ZJ tail light guards

Any questions or additional pics just PM me. Thank you.

The questions I have are what gears are you looking for 3.55 or 3.73? And what options Limited Slip or open to put in a locker?

Also I ask because I have 2 disc brake 8.8's in my yard that I'd get rid of. They are both 3.55 and not limited slip. Let me know. I'm in Wilmington just off 495

I bought a homemade 1 ton steering setup to put on a friend's XJ. We ended up never using it. I will include the reemer with it. Any interested for $100? I'll post a pic later.