Posts by bel369

Looking for that person who is trading in there jeep and wants to selloff the add ons. Looking for front wench bumper with wench.10000 lbs warn. Rear swing out tire carrier bumper. Chris 302 2932313. Looking local, pick up and see only. Thanks

Bought this thing in 07 with all intentions of making it my daily driver. Was going to finish before this summer got started and use it for surf fishing. Well I have a little guy now and no time. We just broke down and bought a 4dr wrangler and somethings got ta go. This is what it has,
    Body is on a 79 suburban that was driven to my house. 350 crate motor w4000 no on it. 350 turbo, 205 trans case. All shutters are hooked up to operate from the drivers side. Axles corp 14 in rear and corp 10 in front,have a dana 44 front that i will through in. 37 in military oz radials on 16.5 rims AR-757 all new. Military kevlar x doors and mirrors. Inside has 4 seats out of an 07 pont gto with custom welded frames. Wiring is started and is a new harnesses from kwik wire. 21 gal tank in rear and the brakes system and steering is done. Heat and air is from southern comfort gen 3, new still in box. Truck has no rust and is in my garage. I payed 13,500 just for the truck and body. I think with parts there is about 18,000 not in including time. Work at night 6p to 6 a. Live in bear de . Make some offers. Chris. 302 293 2313 thanks
    Posted some pictures in the gallery under Bel369