Posts by jerseyjk

have a 94 grand w/300k motor is way down on power and looking to freshen it up.. this is a beater and dont like putting much into it but want to keep it reliable. would love to find some assistance locating one close by, in so chester county/new castle/cecil..

thank you

Nothing to be excited about.. I have a lot i want to do but don't think the budget will allow.. have to start somewhere.. hey at least its on 33's lol.. I live in pennsville so I dont technically qualify, but I work in pike creek..

I've seen you driving but never caught up.. I saw the pic and recognized the Jeep. Whats up? Did ya get lost on Highroad? haha well hope to hear from you or at least catch up to you again in the barrens. I have the blue 2dr you helped out of the puddle in highroad, hmm hydro-lock maybe that will help.. lol..

Keith_c - you may be right in your comment about members, but the prior quote about lurkers is supported.. this is your post.. either way, dont blame the Jeep blame the people. Seems as though there will always be conflict. Agree to wheel it together and accept someone will always be a stranger.

Views was the highest ever in 2011, maybe due to there being more web-bots cruising the web. [img alt=:shrug:]http://www.delawareja.com/foru…ys/default/nixweisscc.gif[/img]

All the stats: HereReport

Ive been cruising this site for a while. Like many that pop in.. I do believe the wave has died. I remember growing up everyone smiled and waved. now everyone drinks their DD and texts. who has time to wave. sheesh. Im trying to find where i am on the GPS mostly.. :driving: