Posts by anonymark

Like it says, 5 15" MB 72 rims and 33x12.5 Duratracs for sale. I have about 12,000 miles on them. I'm selling because I'm upgrading to a 35" tire. I have these on a 2012 Unlimited Wrangler and will include the lugs. One tire has some minor scuffing from Rausch creek. I have had no issues with these tires, I just got the 35 bug......Just Empty Every Pocket.... ;)

$1,000 OBO.

New tires are due Friday, I'm listing them here first because this group rocks!

Update: I got the new T-handle from OR-Fab. I borked the receiver threads enough that it would only go in about an inch. I got a tap from Grangier in New Castle (Holy $$$$, but still cheaper than cutting off the receiver and sending it back....). Re threaded the receiver, which literally took about 45 seconds, and the T handle works great. Shameless Poser Pic:

[img width=279 height=320 alt=photo]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8524/8552604008_63f2e98bc8_n.jpg[/img]">

[size=78%]P.S.[/size]

If anyone ever needs a 1" tap, I have one now.......

OR-fab is sending out a new T-handle. I'm going to run up to State Line Machine Shop tomorrow and see if they can chase out the receiver. (1" 8 thread count pitch if anyone wondered). OR-Fab was great.

Is the carrier new? If so, then I would hold ORF to repair it. Hopefully the threads can be repaired and that'd be the end of it. I don't see how a person could generate enough torque to cross-thread that handle!! Those threads are huge and it would require a huge amount of force (like a factory machine) to do that.

But if it's not new, I would contact ORF and see if they could send that barrel piece with the threads as well. It would require cutting the old one off and then welding on the new one. Either way ORF has great customer service and they stand behind their product.

It's brand new. I E-mailed OR-Fab pictures and I'm waiting for a response. I was kinda hoping I get get a new T bar and just have the receiver chased out....

Anyone know of a shop (North wilmington-ish) or a way to do this myself. I'm not sure if I did it or it was messed up, but the T-handle on my OR-Fab tire carrier threads look like this after trying to put it on the first time:

[img alt=photo (1) width=375 height=500]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8382/8505424398_c3b9a6bab8.jpg[/img]

[img alt=photo width=470 height=500]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8228/8505424490_80433da2df.jpg[/img]

Poser pics of the carrier once I get this fixed

Edit: Forgot to add, Install was OK, just lots of measuring. Thank god my wife has small hands, some of the bolts do not like man hands....

A bit of a strange topic. My wife has been driving my jeep (JKU, Black forest green, Duratracs on black MB 72's) the last few months because I broke my arm and can't drive the stick. She loves "the wave" but she doesn't wave back a lot. As she puts it "I'm a mom with 3 kids, I don't always pay attention". She wanted me to post and say "sorry" to anyone who didn't get a wave back from her in North Wilmington.

I'm starting to think I may have lost my Jeep too, she's been pointing out all the mods she see's on other jeeps, and is excited for me to get better so I can put on a new front bumper. (She says "big, steel and strong in case I need to ram someone" :laughabove: .

5 17" "Sport S" tires, with all the lug nuts and 5 locking lugs.

I took these off at 700 miles to put Duratracs on.

Shocks and Springs, replaced these at 1700 miles with an AEV 2.5 kit. They are off a JKU Sport S with hardtop and tow package.

Make me a reasonable offer. I posted here first, since you guys have been great with advice! I'm in North Wilmington....

This is my first post! I recently put the new AEV 2.5 lift on, myself, and the lower control arm geometry correction brackets too. Looking for a good alignment shop in the North Wilmington area to re-align everything and maybe check the torque on all my bolts from the lift. Did it all myself, and triple checked everything, but I'm getting some bump steer which I didn't get at stock height. Any suggestions?

P.S. Ride is pretty good with the lift.