Posts by brianf44

[size=17px]Hi guys, I have an 86 cj7 with a yj tub and rear tailgate. I wanted to know if there is a way to put a cj7 swing tire carrier on my jeep using the yj tailgate? My concern is the tailgate hinges and the tire carrier hinges would be on the same side. Any help would be appreciated. [/size]

[size=17px]I am restoring my 86 cj7 on a 92 yj tub could you some help. I removed the original seats to be sold, and realized that my driver seat bracket needs to be replaced. Does anyone have one that i could buy on the cheaper side? I don't know if there are any that can slide for different seating positions while driving but that would be a great feature. Thanks everyone[/size]

[size=17px]I just picked up a 2 piece hardtop for my cj7. The top on the front seats comes off, while the back remains on similar to a targa top on a Porsche. I bought it bc it makes it easier to take the top down than the original oem top and i can ride the jeep with the front top open, and throw it back on in a matter of seconds, but still have the security of a hardtop. Has anyone ever used one of these? I am worried about leaks on my sound bar as the top connects on the family style roll bar. Any help would be appreciated. I have never seen a hardtop like this for a cj so wanted to hear the boards thoughts. [/size]

[size=17px]I have a complete interior from an early yj. The seats are light gray and the rear is fold and tumble. The drivers seat has been replaced with a fix back trailmax seat from bestop. I am selling the interior as an entire package, asking $300 for the lot. The fixed bestop seat alone was $170, so this is a great way to get a new interior on a budget. The seats are in my jeep still, and i can pull them out for you. I can have pictures Wednesday, so if you want pictures or have questions send me a private message. Thanks[/size]

[size=17px]I am selling the hardtop off my 86 cj7. It is in great shape. The hinges are all solid with no rust. There are no cracks on the top. The top has done a great job protecting my cj, but don't have a use for it anymore as this isn't my daily driver and only use it in top down weather. Want someone else to enjoy it rather than it sit in my garage. If you pm me your email address i can email you over several pictures of the top. The top is in my garage in Kennet square pa, just off 52 out of Wilmington. Thanks[/size]

[size=17px]Wow that is great news! I would look into getting one in year 2 of production after the kinks get worked out. What kind of mileage would you expect it to get? The fact that you can get a factory warranty on a diesel is exciting.[/size]

[size=17px]
    Hi everyone, i recently bout a new set of hard doors for my cj, and with the price these things go for these days i want to get some security for them when i ride with the top down. I pasted a link below for locks that say they work for the new jks, but i am wondering if they would work on my cj? Anyone know why they wouldn't? They have locks for the cj, but they are bigger and actually cover the top and bottom if the hinge, sure they work great but stand out a lot more and just aren't appealing to the eye. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/t…-black-4-door-164-01.html[/size]
    [/size]

[size=17px]I am restoring my 86 cj7 and want to get new seats. Does anyone have the black Laredo seats with the white stripes down the side? I may also be interested in be stop seats if they recline. I am not interested in yj seats. Thanks[/size]

[size=17px]So i was day dreaming at work thinking about a new jeep which i can't afford and i started thinking would it be possible to put a new 3 piece freedom hardtop from a 2013 2 door wrangler on my 86 cj7? Has anyone heard of anyone even attempting this? I am not sure the measurements are even close enough to try, but just wondering what your thoughts were?[/size]

[size=17px]I have a black dash pad from my 86 cj7 that i am listing for sale. I decided to run the jeep without the pad, nothing wrong with it. I can provide pictures if you pm me with your email address. I am asking $100 for it. It is an original dash pad so it is not perfect, but the condition is overall very good considering it's age. Thanks[/size]