Posts by brianf44

These doors will fit an 87 to 95 jeep yj or even a jeep cj7. They are red and in perfect condition. There is no paint fade, rust or any type of imperfection in the paint. I also have a pair of bestop hard sliders that i use as the top of the windows in the winter. They do a great job of keeping the elements out and provide nice security. I am also selling these separately for 200 for the pair. I will take 400 for the complete setup of doors and sliders. The Half doors do not have a locking mechanism so are unable to be locked. Want to make that clear for everyone as that is why they don't work for me with street parking. These would be perfect for someone with a garage or someone who empties the jeep after every use. Please no spam or low ball offers. Thanks again and let me know if you have any questions.

[size=17px]I currently have a set of red jeep half doors in great shape, as well as black hard slider upper doors. I am open to offer, both for cash and or trade. I am looking for either a set of full steel locking doors or seats for a cj or yj. Thanks [/size]

[size=17px]Hi everyone, i recently purchased a new 86 cj with a wrangler replacement tub. The jeep needs to be re wired as most of the gauges don't work anymore, radio was stolen and the wires are all over the place. Does anyone have a place to recommend to have the entire jeep re wired? What kind of cost do you think i would be looking at? Thanks for your help. [/size]

[size=17px]Well new set ups run anywhere from $2,000 to $3,500 depending on options. I know this is not new, and am not expecting that amount, but it was only used very lightly for one season. And our last winter was not exactly harsh compared to years past. That being said I am collecting all offers. Like I said I am in no rush to sell, I would like to create some space in my garage. Please keep in mind that all offers should be cash. Thanks[/size]

[li][size=17px]
      Hi everyone, i recently bought a 1988 yj with 1 year old Meyer snow plow set up on it.I am not interested in the plow so i wanted to see if any other local jeepers were interested. It is a one year old meter plow with a pump, power angler pistons, joystick, cutting edge and wiring. It was used for one season but looks brand new! Please let me know if you have any questions. I am taking the best offer, not desperate to sell, but would like so more space in my garage. Thanks

[/size][/li]

[li][size=17px]Hi everyone, new to the area and would like to start out the summer in a new jeep. Looking for an 84 to 88 cj or yj. I would need it to be an automatic which I know is very rare. I check the common places online like eBay and craigslist, but everything is either too expensive or has rust/rot issues. If anyone knows of any jeep that could fit what i am looking for let me know. Appreciate the help. Thanks[/size][/li]