Posts by SarasGP

I have one and like Andrew said, it's more for peace of mind than anything else. The plastic bottom scares me too. I haven't hit anything yet, or maybe I did and it did it's job.

Jerry, I mostly use MSN Premium Explorer v9.20.0029.3000 'cos that's what it goes to from my MSN Premium Inbox on a topic reply link. I usually get the extra windows when I click on a link within a post. I just forget to close them and the next time I go from an email notification, it opens a new window. No biggie for me, I just forget to close them sometimes. Once in a while I use IE 6.0.2900.2180... I usually have a bunch of windows open at the same time so I can do a bunch of different stuff at once and the fresh air is nice too. :spinrhead:

BTW - why does my avatar look all squished up? It looks like a wide screen movie being viewed in square TV aspect (I forget the ratio #'s).

I'm still planning on going on Wednesday. I'll prbly leave a little earlier on Sunday morning so I can stop at Summit Point on the way home to see Jimmy's race.

Mine opens a new window every time I click a link. The old site did that too. I think you can change a setting on your browser or in Windows to keep it from doing that.

Come to the DeJA meeting at the Lobby House in Dover today at 5 pm. There will be lots of Jeepers there and you can talk to any of them about your Jeep and getting some help wrenching. Come join us, we're a great bunch. (Well, most of us anyway. j/k)

If it was near Milford it may have gone to a different tow yard. The tow companies have set territories. Also it may have gone to a secure DSP impound until the FAIR team can process it, if there were fatalities or life threatening injuries.

I don't keep anything in my Jeep worth stealing. I also have comprehensive for theft/damage of parts off the Jeep and the Jeep itself($0 deductible) plus my renter's insurance covers the unattached stuff. I rarely lock it even in the winter with the doors and soft top on. I'd rather have them get into the Jeep and find nothing to steal than have them cut the top or windows to get in and find nothing.

My favorite is when the guy who is hermetically sealed in his Mother's Car Waxed, chrome wheeled Hummer, is looking UP at my muddy, totally open Jeep and trying not to let anyone see that he's looking. :razz:

I had to take my half door apart 'cos the latch broke. I got the piece I needed from Wright Chrysler for like $12. I had a diagram of the inside of the door before, I'll scout around and see if I can find it. The arm rests are different, but I'm sure the internal workings are the same.

PS - Do you want to sell your full doors?

HE SAID THE "C" WORD.

Welcome to DeJA!! :wavey:

The Delaware Jeep Association does not sanction illegal off-roading ANYWHERE. If you do a search for "canal" you will see many posts about it. The only time we are at the canal is during our annual Canal Clean-up day.

Eastern Shore Jeep Association has a piece of land near Salisbury where they wheel which isn't too far from DE. Also a lot of people here go over to Wharton State Forest in NJ, which is only about an hour from the DMB.

Look at our calendar and you will see numerous times and places where you can join us for some legal and AWESOMELY fun wheeling.

This weekend we're having our yearly surf fishing tournament, so if you're at the beach, come join us. That's also on the calendar.