Posts by GOTMUDD02

I think you can pretty much get them at any state park. You dont have to have the items to go get your tag. However you will need them for the beach. SHOVEL, BOARD, TOW STRAP, AND LIVE BAIT. I think thats it. It is $50 for one year and $100 for two years. :peace:

Yah I know it sucks that there is no where local to get some muddin in. Not to burst your bubble or anything but about 7 months ago me and a few people went out in search of the pine barrans with no luck. We where told that the one part where they let 4 wheelers that they havent let 4x4 run openly in years now, only for specail events. Also all other parts of the barrans are off limits because of plants and trees that grow there. This is what I have been told when I was researchin it.

A windy day wont help much at all because the sensor is actually inserted into your tail pipe. You will have a better chance passing at the old dmv because the equiment is not as new and accurate. However if you have a problem passing emissions go to pepboys. They sell this stuff called garateed to pass emissions. It really works, I can vouch for that cause Ive had my fair share of high horse power muscle cars which arent so emissions friendly. Its only like 15$ if i remeber correctly. :peace:

My deepest apoliges Sean, that would have been me :doh: . Sorry I missed you I am suprised I usually dont miss with the wave. It had been a long day though, I had been at work till 10 the night before and was heading to the shop when you saw me. Again not intentional. So Let me toss you one now :wavey: .

Well I dont know exactly what youve seen Joe but the worst I have done in the mud is tear up u-joints, and I have been mudding for a long time. Just started rock crawlin and I have already done worse, but dont get me wrong I really love rock crawlin now its a blast :mrgreen: :up: Just had to put my 2c in

Ok so I just got home from the muddin trip to fort mot. Once again I must say I need to stop being the first one stuck :doh: , it only took me 15 mins this time. Chuck "Chuckwick" ment up with me this mourning to go have some fun in the mud. After a few miscallanious stops we made it there at about 11:30. There is a couple trials you can take in to the center of fort mott and I decieded to take the more challenging one. Its always funner that way, well most of the time. Any way I burried the jeep pretty good in a puddle of sludge :doh: , it wassnt a pretty sight :yevil: . Needles to say that was just before noon. After alot of diggin and runnin pops with the tow strap from chuck we managed to finaly get it out, even though a few people on dirt bikes siad there was no way we would :rasp: . That was about `1:30 when I got unstuck :sniffle: . So we backtracked and took an easier trail to the center, hit a few water holes and mud pits and then called it a day before I actually ended up breaking somthing. Chuck took some pictures and siad he should have them at the next meeting :rollsmile:

Thats what Ive been told. Havent had the cops say anything to me so, and Ive passed them a few times going in and leavin. Well Chuckwick and I are meeting at autozone on 13 across from fatima at 10:15 If any body else wants to tag along call my cell and let me know. :peace:

Quote from "endurexj"

well as of right now my uncle canceled, because he is moving into his new house sat. i will find out what is going on tomorrow. if we dont go this weekend i will see about next weekend. sorry about this.

Well I am still going to head over there tommorow. So if you still want to come thats cool just let me know. I will probably be trying to leave inbetween 9:30 and 10. :peace: