Posts by flutterby

Hey, I love you guys, but since the 14th is Mother's day, my goal is to stay in my PJ's and get pampered. I voted for the 7th.

Then again, if it's on the 14th and Brian takes the kids, I'd have the house all to myself . . . :kiss:

If you're just mistaken, and you saw me going NORTH...you got me, but be honest.

Ok, you're right, you were going North. I'm not wrong, just confused :doh: Sorry It was a long weekend, and a longer Monday

I was the one going South, I was heading to Silver Lake Apartments, coming from Best Buy

Don't hold it against me that I dont' know up from down :spinrhead:

I was just excited, that I actually got someone :innocent:

to monkey the Pres? :hmm:

There was a Grey TJ, in Dover heading South @ 5:30
    in the area of Shuckers
    Magnets/stickers on it, looked a lot like DrJ

I looked for a wave, maybe I just missed seeing it.

I wish I had taken a picture of the two in their thongs...

I got a picture of them from behind!! :laughabove:
    I'll have my pics tomorrow, I'm getting them on a disk.
    If I can figure out how to load them on here I will.

Just an fyi for all those who would like to know:

There were 2,390 people who Plunged yesterday
    Over 10,000 spectators
    There was about $426,000 raised

I must say, the feelings there yesterday were amazing, just knowing that everyone there was there for the sole purpose of supporting Special Olympics. It was great! I don't know about anyone else but it definitely made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

that's my Yellow X, ain't she pretty :spinrhead:

If anyone plunged today or had friends that plunged with you, with us listed as the group, and you did not jump in with us, please let me know!

Thanks!

That was so much fun!!! I had a great weekend!!!
    Remind me and I'll do an event report at the meeting next week.
    If it's nice like this I will do it again, but if it's below freezing, I may have to be coerced!

I dropped my camera off for development so I hope to have pics by Tuesday.

And a big Thank You to everyone who participated - whether it was plunging in, donating $, or just providing moral support and holding the towels for us when we got out - definitely one of the most important jobs I must say :spinrhead:

All in all, I had a great weekend!
    Thanks to those who made sure others got home safely!
    (and prevented them from going swimming Saturday night)

Ok, I'll be down there tonight probably around 6:30 - 7, I'm probably going to register as soon as I get there and go from there.
    PM your numbers and I will give you a ring when I get down there.

What time works for everyone to meet in the morning for group photos of us and where? I'm not overly familiar with anything down there.
    So please help me out here.

My cell is (302) 632-2733

Sara has been nice enough to offer us a meeting place at her place, so I guess we can plan on meeting there at 10:30 on Sunday morning?
    That way anyone who still needs to register can.

I plan on coming down on Saturday, so anyone else who'll be around down there somewhere PM your cell # and I'll try to find you.
    I'm not crazy over walking around a bar by myself looking like an idiot trying to find familiar faces.
    I on the other hand am too easy to spot sometimes :spinrhead:

I don't know where this is so if anyone can help us out I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!!!!

I'm hoping to go to Ruddertown - I know where that is :spinrhead:

Ok, it's getting closer!

Who is planning on going down on Saturday night and signing up?

As of right now, I'm going down
    probably get there around 6:30 - 7:00

I have to do it in person either saturday nite or sunday at the plunge??

yes

how many people do we have officially??

I've been trying to keep track, as long as all that plan on attending have signed up on the Calendar we should have a pretty accurate count.

If everyone who is going would like to PM me, I can start a list of who's coming & from where along with meeting places.

Thanks!