Posts by jc1121

Quote from "MellowYellow"

i wanna know where the trail was

x2! I'm guessing NJ?? Gotta love a good mud hole :rollsmile:

Hey if the tinted window defense worked for Keith, it should work for Kenny. I say not guilty :up:

My opinion might be slightly biased as well though... :laughing:

Quote from "Keith_C"

Mel didn't post within the 24 hr window. "Phone in's" via another member are not allowed. And in anycase, another monkey has been selected.

and by the way kettle...

Rule 2) if any member failed to wave or return a wave, the offended club member would post the name of the alleged offender, the time and place of the incident.

Rule 3)The Alleged Offender would then have 24 hours to post and admit to refute the charge. If He refuted the charge we would vote with a for not guilty and a for guilty. Majority rules.

Doesn't say the offended club member must post within 24 hrs.
    And since the other offender has not owned up to the monkey as of yet that makes you the current monkey.
    Just suck it up and take it already :down:

Quote from "Mel93yj"

I agree that the whole area down here is full of crazy drivers and people everywhere! The only reason I saw you guys is because there was no one going north everyone was going south... :hmm: I wonder why. and by the way when I saw you Keith was behind Jen... :laughing:

and yet....i'm still the monkey. :sniffle:

I have the dt3000's from Bob on my TJ. I like them but then again I don't know how the other brands are. They are longer then the OEM shocks that were on there.

Quote from "jeeprubicon"

well aince i have my sticker on it does count
    :rasp: :rasp: :laughing: :laughing:

Just because your sticker is on the window of the full door sitting in your garage does not mean your vote counts :tsk:

Quote from "jeeprubicon"

Man that is such a cop out
    take ur monkey like a man
    (if just for the split second u were)
    HOWEVER cant argue with the fact that jen was last
    so rightfuly should be the monkey (again)( haha)
    I say guilty :tdown:

Now Pot...you know your vote doesn't count...do we really have to go through this again?

If I remember correctly, Kevin doesn't have a member sticker on his jeep so his monkey doesn't count.

I'm gonna take the monkey for not waving to Mel since I was stopped at a light but I'm thinking we need to add a rule that RT 1, from 5pts to south Dewey, during the summer is off limits along with I95 and 495. There is way too much bumper to bumper traffic and tourons walking across the road to be looking on the other side of the highway. Unless I'm behind Kettle aka Keith....in which I will actively look for jeeps while waiting to hear over the CB that he's gonna stop.

Quote from "Keith_C"

I would like to mention also that Jen was behind me, so If I was monkied it was only for a split second until Jen became the new monkey.

Sorry Jen, every man for himself when it comes to being the monkey. :laughing:

That is so wrong in SO many different ways! :crazy:

:lbulb: Next time I'm behind you I'll be sure to watch the other side...you can just radio me when you're gonna stop and I'll try not to hit you :mrgreen: