Posts by jc1121

Yeah, what he said!
    :tsk:

Putting the sticker on the back is just so wrong....kinda like putting it on your driver's side window so you can roll it down to hide it. Don't know what kind of devious mind would think up something like that :suspicious: :laughing:

I didn't think it was me since I didn't leave my house to go pick up pizza until 4:45 figured his clock was a little off.

This should give me a free pass for next time since I've had to be the monkey for a whole day when it wasn't me :yevil:

I can go from Dover down to the beach and back and only use a quarter of a tank. That's without AC of course.

So I'm driving home Monday from the beach and yield before turning on to Loockerman St in Dover...and as I look to the left, I see a white XJ with a membership sticker on the windshield. Of course I wave, already having my turn as monkey, and see the driver waving back. But then, I also see the passenger waving. Not only were the two people in front waving but THEN I see the two kids in back waving to me too! Now that my friends, was a jeep wave! :up:

Quote from "jeeprubicon"

Yeah but since I don't have the member sticker on her
    I CAN NOT be quilty :folded: :rasp: :laughing:

Come on Andrew. Take your monkey like a man! :laughing:

I've been modified! :spinrhead: The only difference I can tell is that I'm higher up and I can hear my tires. The ride is actually a little smoother. Thanks to Chris for all the work he did. :up:

Before --

After --

Quote from "matty427"

.. whole bunch of people who had bigger jeeps than me and knew fancy words like slip yoke eliminator and knew what an axle ratio is. :question: I lied and pretended like I knew what they were talking about.

I do the same thing all the time. If you smile and nod it works even better :laughing:

My first time was about 2 weeks ago..on the beach. It was finally time to get it a little dirty underneath. Thanks to a little patience from everyone with me, I figured out how to work my 4wd. Now I can't wait to get it on a trail!