Posts by dovertj

Lol. Nothing to share here :hug:
    no will someone please buy this TV by Friday so we can get the other one. Again used 3 times and mint. Think they sell at bestbuy for $697.00 IF I REMEMBER. I will look later. Just need it gone. I will be in PA deer hunting on the weekend so need it to go by by.

Bought this a week or so ago. Used it three times. I need a bigger one for our needs. Missed the 15 day returnreturn so it is up for sale. My loss is tour gain. Sell for 475.00 firm. Paid a lot more. Have reciept also.
    55lb5900 model. (I think. Box is at home. Nothing wrong and 100% mint. Just to small for our game room.
    Txt 302-222-2190.
    thanks Bob

Been bow hunting for 25 years in pa. Love the jackhammer STT and never had a problem with them and a lot of deer have hit the ground from them. Just got my delaware license today and going tomorrow to buy a muzzleloader. I do miss archery though. Maybe next year. Need a new bow and last week bout my kids compounds so I will need to wait. Damn

Been bow hunting for 25 years in pa. Love the jackhammer ST and never had a problem with them and a lot of deer have hit the ground from them. Just got my delaware license today and going tomorrow to buy a muzzleloader. I do miss archery though. Maybe next year. Need a new bow and last week bout my kids compounds so I will need to wait. Damn

I looked and all dry up front by the thermostat housing. I guessential I will have to put on the lift tomorrow and figure where it is coming from.

Water pump looks good and front of motor is dry. Looked under again and looks as if drip is from oil pan along gasket 1/2 way center of pan at a stud. I know it now and must be running a long there from some place else but cant see where. Almost as if under the intake. Idk

A week ago my to started to go into the red in the temp guage and it wold blow hot until I came to a stop then it would blow cool. I figures a thermostat sticking and put a new one in yesterday. As I did I noticed the radiator was a bit low so filled it and drove it and all seemed good. Today I go out and I have a puddle on the right side (looking at motor from front of jeep)i of motor. Looked under and the lower exhaust pipe is wet with drips of antifreeze. Problem is there are no hoses on that side of the motor. Freeze plug? Cracked block? I can't see where it is coming from and no way to pressure test here. I looked at the oil and it looks fine as well at the antifreeze in radiator. Radiator is low again.
    Any ideas from that side of engine?

Well decided to run the jeep threw inspection with the 33" tires sticking out past the fenders by close to 3 to 4 inches. My intent was to show I tried until I got flares or swapped the tires in the near future. I almost fell on my ass when the guy said you passed and have a good day. Happy as hell!

No one? I know you would need to see it but ball park? I get NADA but does lift and so on add to price? Thinking of a JK for more room.

Thinking of selling my 2004 rubicon. No idea what a good price to ask is. Runs perfect,80 K miles, tires are 3/4 or better 33x12.5-15 duratracs. New best - top top. New JKS front track bar and discos. 4" lift,1" mml, 1" train drop. Has Volant cold air intake and snorkel to go with it (off at this time). Alpine speakers all the way around. No problems at all. More to list.
    Just looking for a ball park selling price-thanks.

Tag ran out a few days ago and I had no idea untill today so fixed the short in the tail light, replaced back up switch at the tranni and now have back up lights :driving: and all I need to do now is find some stock tires to run it threw inspection :upset: .