Posts by beer6pak

Priced at $21k OBO. Need this gone, let me know if you are interested and thank you.

Also has Currie anti-rock front and rear, trail doors, misc spare parts (the spare winch mentioned above, a new in box Detroit locker, electric fan new in box, spare brake rotors new in box, spare tie rod). Spare parts could be sold for $$.

I'm looking to gauge interest in my Jeep. It's time to consider selling as I'm likely going in a different direction for now with my 2 sons (ATVs). 'May regret this but here are the specs and my email if you have interest in talking about a price or want to see it in person. I will also put some pics up as well or can email pics to everyone:

2002 Jeep TJ
    Dark green in color
    I bought it in 2003 used with 7,500 miles. Only has like 28,000 miles now. It sits in storage most of the time and is not a daily driver, I wheel it several times a year.
    Automatic trans
    Atlas 2 transfer case (3.8:1 ratio)
    Dana 60 front and rear, Detroit locker in rear, ARB locker in front; rear is full float setup; these axles were from Solid Axle in Ohio, brand new installed at ~18,000 miles, not junk yard rebuilds.
    37" Toys on Method real beadlock wheels
    Genright tube fenders on all corners
    Rock sliders
    Ram Assist power steering and full PSC kit with fluid tank, gear, etc.
    Clayton long arm suspension kit (5.5") plus a 1" body lift
    Body is great shape, not dents at all. A small ding in the window frame but glass ok
    aftermarket Front bumper (fab fours with stinger) and rear bumper/tire carrier
    Warn 9500 winch, synthetic line
    Full skids underneath (engine, oil and transfer case)
    LED tail lights and LED fogs
    Or-Fab sport cage inside
    Mastercraft suspension seat for driver, original seat for passenger
    New Beststop soft top within the last 2 years
    Pricing is all over the place on pirate4x4 which has a lot of vehicles in various conditions/mileage/build specs....the range for this type of setup is anywhere from $20k to $35k from what I can see.

Moderator -- let me know if this post can stay as is, or if you need an "OBO" price. I will also try to post pics too which help a lot.

Thank you
    Patrick Murray

patrickmurray@yahoo.com

Kennett Square PA

Well, not sure if this helps but I have a drivers seat from a 2002 and it's grey, not tan.....light use as my Jeep has ~28,000 miles on it and I just removed the seat to put in a mastercraft suspension seat.

Ramsey Patriot 9500 UT winch with wireless remote. NEW in box, never used or taken out of the box. New price is ~$1,100 or so plus tax/shipping online but I'm selling it for $800. Kennett Square PA area. Thanks for looking.

[size=0.85em][/size]

[size=0.85em][/size]

[size=17px][color=rgb(85, 85, 85) !important]Eaton 225SL29A Detroit Locker 35 Spline Differential for Dana 60

For sale new "open" box Detroit locker. Ordered this about a month ago for my rear D60 that had an ARB in it that I was removing. I ended up not using it because it is the wrong size (4.56+ gear ratio) when I needed the 4.10- size. So the locker was never used because it didn't fit in the carrier upon install. It's back in the original box and ~$650 if bought new.

Please email me at patrickmurray@yahoo.com if interested. I'm asking $500 OBO so that saves you $150 plus tax. Kennett Square PA area. Thanks for looking.[/color][/size]

I've had the same bear of a time on a trektop nx for a TJ....spent more time than I care to admit stuggling and never did get the back window in. It looks to be 4 inches too narrow (measured it as part of warranty claim) and I'm arguing with Bestop about it on their customer service line and emails. I think it was cut too narrow, they say to just follow the install instructions and don't deviate (which I didn't) and it will fit if you are in sunshine, yadda yadda. I'm about ready to chuck to whole $650 top in the trash and order one with the hardware/bows like OEM ones from Bestop that may not be such a bear to fit as the frameless. Bestop finally agreed to send me a replacement rear window but I'm still waiting for it to arrive becuase they don't keep a lot of stock on individual windows and see if it is any wider than the one with the kit. The Bestop rep did admit that the Trektop NX is their tightest fitting top and they get get a lot of calls with customer complaints on the initial install.

Thanks for the correction on the price. Add in some tax (maybe get free shipping at quadratec or amazon) and its likely $1100. I hear you on the warranty if Ramsey would be difficult. It was shipped directly from them to me in the box after I won it at a jamboree.