Posts by blackflag

theres only one thing to do for scum like that. if you have ever watched payback with mel gibson. ( the part where they have him strapped too the chair and smash his toes with a hammer ) ........it should be his fingers instead. may not be legal but sure would be justice. blackflag

rotate your tires. put the front on the back and back on the front. if the wobble moves its the rear tires. that will tell you its wheel related, maybe a bent rim ? or something in steering thats being forced by the drive train. hope this helps. blackflag

being new to your club i try to understand everyones points on this matter.as well as the pro's and con's on why trails are marked the way they are.
    after reading 4 pages of banting and wasted words. those of you that have achecived black and red trail and are now ( rock gods )'
    at some point in time everyone was a beginner ( fact ) through someones elses information or trial and error you now have learned the can do's and can't do.
    jeepers want to have fun..but doing it saftely and with guidence for others who are willing to teach beginners the correct way is important. next time try being a leader instead of a complainer, help....... instead of get out of my way adittude is of no use to anyone and creates hard feelings.
    i know this will generate more issues . pm me we'll talk it out.
    blackflag

changing one out is pretty easy if you got the right tools.i just happen to have the right socket. your welcome to stop by after you pick up a new one up . call around for the best price from the auto parts stores, and i'll do the installation for you. drop me a line on when is the best time for you.

matt, i assume that the price he qouted also included the labor as well. if not run away from that shop. i just replaced rear pads and had the rear drum turned, new rotors up front with pads. for about $75.00. once you do brakes a couple of times it will be old hand. blackflag

info was exchanged noting the peugeut tranny input shaft was 21 splines
    and the AX-15 tranny input shaft was 23. alittle larger. my question is why couldn't you replace the old 21 with a new one thats 23 splines. ordered from quadrtec. this might also be a good time to install the converstion for the rear drive shaft. comments please
    thanks....... BlackFlag

i'm thinking of swapping the factory peugeot tranny to an ax-15 any comments on wheather there will be any complcations / new bell housing / adapters to np-231 transfer case. any comments from anyone on past problems would be of great help. thanks BlackFlag