Posts by J-Man

The zj set up works good. way stronger than stock and if you bend it you can always bend it back.I found the one I had at the junkyard for like 15 20dollars.I want to say it was on a v8 zj is where I found the one I had

1. Stafford - prob camping fri/sat night
    2. hookedonthebay staying for food not sure about camping
    3. Kuntryboy816 - camping fri/sat nights - blues & greens
    4. Whatevah - food, no camping. Blue/green.
    5. Captain- Possibly camping Friday-Sat.
    6. Steve89YJ (if anyone has a passenger seat open!)
    7. Solomi + 1. camping.
    8. Tonka + 1 no camping. + Guests- 1 adult & 2 kids in an additional jeep
    9. Shorebird guide green, blue, black food camping Sat
    10. TheDarkSide +1 Blue/Black Camping at least saturday
    11. Nandosjk +1 Camping fri/sat night
    12. Astape camping at least one night
    13. JKGray10- Blacks/Reds - Camping Fri/sat night
    14. Mudflaps (will not be wheeling) +1 teen (will be riding with Shorebird) - Camping Sat night only/food
    15. KnoxRents +3 Rugrats - Camping Saturday night definitely/maybe Friday..not sure. Greens/Blues
    16. Surfrider +2. Camping Friday night. Green/ Blues
    17. Keith.eric. Greens/Blues. Maybe camping Friday night, not sure.
    18. Jeffsjk +3. parking lot crawler
    19. Red oliver and Anx1ous if the jeep is ready - camping fri and sat; with tailgate grill
    20. RBXJ Greens. Camping Saturday. Green bottle grill.
    21. Daddanelena - blue/black
    22. YJDave +1 kid greens/blue camping sat night. Let me know if another full size grill is needed.
    23. MellowYellow greens/mild blue (new side) day trip with possible guest (second jeep)
    24. FZMax Black and Blue, no camping, but we'll hang around a while
    25. JeepSahara + 1
    26. 2000sahara + 1 Camping at least 1 night maybe 2 or camp comfort depending on weather.
    27. Tattookid85 blue/black will have an open seat, may camp but not partaking in the member activities since I haven't paid dues
    28. J-Man whatever

I can't make any promises but im goin try to make it. My jeep gave me the finger the other day. It seems to know just how to make me feel bad.
    nah seriously the weather is finally getting better

I appreciate all the views and all the comments. But believe me they didn't give a rats ass I was talking to myself up there.
    We ended up taking it back over to carmax where we bought it and explained what happened and they fixed it up free of charge. They're pretty good people over at carmax. I've been hunting high and low for the last run of a Jeep Liberty fully loaded. They brought two or three of them from other lots for me to look at it with no obligation to buy the last one was perfect. I did a little networking while I was there and one guy that works the service counter is a fellow Jeeper. His name is Mick, anyway he told me to bring it back the next day and his interior guy would be in the yard working on stuff. Took it back over there sure enough they fixed it up you can't even tell.
    Don't get me wrong it does suck it was completely immaculate before they got their hands on it over there in Newark

Just want to give everybody a heads up.My wife took her Liberty down to the dealership in Newark to get the bluetooth reset, yeah worst idea ever. She got it back with a three inch rip in the passenger leather seat. When she confronted them about it all they had to say was their number one mechanic worked on it he says they didn't rip it. When I went down there all they said was we had to prove it wasn't cut before we dropped it off. Worst customer service ever. I mean they didn't care at all. All I can say is if you go down there take a full video of your vehicle head to toe and may God be with you.

And believe me I'm holding back what I really want to say about them