Posts by scabz

Me and a couple guys from my work are going to go up to Rausch Creek this sat sept-26 more then likely running green/blue. its two jk rubicons one being 4dr and a tj rubi on 33's, if anyone is interested in joining us let me know.

I had a 2005 tj with a 4.5 rubicon express super-flex with 3.5" springs on 33's. and i now have a 2008 jk rubicon 4 door. and i will say that my jk handles just about everything my mortified TJ did just as well bone stock. it also rides alot better on the road then my TJ ever did. the size has been abit of a problem on some trials its only about a foot wider but that makes for alot of rubbing in someplaces. the length has only made me have to do a few k turns on trials. I haven't had it out and the creek yet this is only the private trials i use by my work with the land owners permission and the pine barrens. hopefully I'll make it out to ranch creek soon and really get to test it out on the trials. the electronic swaybar disconnects are nice,(as long as they keep working) I do miss my TJ sometimes mostly for the short wheel base. but the jk is better for me since it can fit the family and the dogs with everything i need for a weekend down the shore.

I did the 4.5": super flex with 3.5" springs in my 2005 Tj X auto.
    I needed shocks,sye, rear driveshaft, dropped pitman shock relocation brackets and i think that was it.

thanks it was worth not remembering the name to see those pictures, how people can do that to a jeep hurts my eyes

There used to be a place in motco county pa that sold jeep uglys out near eagalville pa anyone have any idea on the name of the place i cant remember for the life of me. The used to have a once a jeep show there as well, my friend is looking for a cheap jeep and i remember them have the uglys for like 2,000 running perfect

its a known problem with the jk, you can find alot of info about it on the jk project forum. Mine has done it a few times(08 rubi) but not enough that ive bothered with it. Im about to take mine in because the soft top leaks on the driver side, i havent had a jeep top leak this much since I used to drive my friends cj7

Im just getting ready to put together a lift for my rubi, and Im planing on getting a clayton hard arm 3.5" kit. I was wondering if anyone knows if im going to need to get new drive shafts ? or anything else that im not thinking off.

Im sick as a dog so i get to go another month without getting the rubi on the trial, the two guys from my work are still going to come out hopefully there end up joining after the ride.

Where in clifton hgts?My x and my two kids live in Clifton hgts.Thats how i learned about Deja.If you ever like to caravan up on trail ride? :driving: Let me know.

:wavey: Wayne

Im right off springfield rd, just moved over hear from drexel hill, im always down to caravan up. I always used to get on to 476 and would then pull out and join in with everyone as they past most of the time.