Posts by scabz

well i got everything installed now, i went with infinity reference component sets front and rear and an alpine 40x4 amp under the set sounds pretty good. adding the cross overs and tweeters to the rollbar was insanely easy and well worth it for the added sound. now i just need to get that factory 8" sub and whatever amp they have powering it and replace it with a 10" and a little power

I got mine to fit under the rear seat its a little tight but im only running 40 watts @ 4o so im not really worried about it overheating.
    thanks for all the help.

i drilled out an xtra hole in the soundbars to fit tweeters and mounted the cross overs inside them as well nothing but empty space in there to play around with.

Im only putting in a 4x50 watt rms amp but i think its too big to get under the seat without a rear seat spacer. I just need it to power compnent spearkers on the roll bar and dash. IM just sticking with the factory sub for now.

I have to replace the lower bolt on my 30 I rockrashed off half the bolt at the make a wish run. then i need to get 4 bolts that are about half an inch longer i lost the bolts that came with my rock it slider.

I just spent about a month trying to decide which way to go with lockers, i came down to auburn ected and arb. I went arb there a little extra but I didn't want lsd when my locker wasn't engaged. I haven't even had mine installed yet, but check out some websites and read up on all the lockers people recommend to you.

Ive been thinking about doing it for a while and always put it off. I really want to change my center subwoofer but didnt bother to check its size last time i took it out when installing my cb.

I just ordered my front arb and the mini compresser, figure its small enough that i wont care if it runs nonstop while its in use on the trials. should more then make up for being able to hide it the corner of the jeep without losing much needed cargo space. I also got one of the reinforced crown lines , now all i have to do is wait a week and order the rear arb and new gears and ill be ready for the install.

Im pretty much just going to be running the arb's off it , i might use it to fill up now and again but im never in much of a rush. I would love to have a full size compresser to fill up tires fast but im just not willing to part with the rear seat yet.

Im going to be putting in a front and rear arb and was wondering which compresser im better off with the compact or the full size. Im not at the point yet were ive ripped out the rear seat to never have it return again, so im trying to save a little space but not at the cost of having a hard time keeping my lockers going.

Trying to call over to qtech today to order the front and the compresser, then im going to order the 8.8 locker next week.

Anyone know the class and lenth of a dana 30 diff bolt , I took off half a head on the make a wish run and want to have the replacement on hand when i pull out the damaged bolt.

I dont mind trail damage , i'll be up for the next run as black I dont worry about little pops and dents i just waited till i got all my skid plates on so i couldn't do major damage to my DD. Going to order my front locker and new shafts this week, and have an 8.8 and locker getting ready to go in the rear just waiting till hollyoak has the time then i really wont be worried about anything.

nice avatar btw

I did the pines and paragon on he stock 215 gsa just keep of the skinny pedal and get a few spots and you should be fine on blue/green. I'll ride anything if we have enough for blue/black i could be tempted into the blacks for a while now that im fully armored.

but i think a nice green/blue day would be fun as well.