Posts by scabz

My jeep might not be done at hollyoak in time to make the run , im keeping my fingers crossed. but brain came accross some pain in the butt drive line problems caused my rock rash bending my auto transmission skid plate. and my mike green lca skids he was welding on aren't fitting right because of a little dmg to my lca bracket having a little rock rash so he has to do a little fab work on them.

hopefully i dont have to miss a ride for such a good cause.

i never had a cold start problem before the change, I was thinking a new fuel filter and flush might fix the problem but ive been lazy about trying it. I did try filling up with super 97+ but it still gave me tthe same putter start

both my jeep and my kia are running like shit with the new gas , the kia almost stalls out on cold starts the jeep putters to a start cold now. the jeep hasnt hit 10k miles yet and the kia only has 30k.[/quote]

i love my MT's my jeeps my dd and hell your in a jeep gas milage sucks anyway and road noise is nothing new. the bfg mt and what i have the truxus arent that loud really. now a set of iroks is a different story those are some loud tires.

brians doing mine as well , just need to get the brackets i dropped my jeep off to him tonight to have my a to z rockers put on and talked to him about it he had a 8.8 disc 3.73 tracloc in the yard with install should be setting me back about 900.00. im also having him do a full cage sometime soon cause you never know when shits going to hit the fan on i-95

ok im ready for the next step in axels already and im getting near the lock and on 35" in under a year stage on my 05 tj. im going with a ford 8.8 in the rear. which tj bracket kit have other used and would recommend.

i just pulled the plugs and clean it out as best i can then let the carpet air out for a week or so, then i use NHL proclean that i use to get the hockey smell out of my goalie gear. doesnt have a smell to it at all siince i put it back in.

IM running a re 4.5 superflex with 3.5 springs OME shocks and 33x12.50/15 and i love the way it handles on and off road. You could clear 35's without a problem, i was shocked how much space was left.

Quote from "joo"

I know nothing about ethanol....OTHER THAN...my jeep has been acting kind of funny when i start it...but that could be just me...

http://www.vmmotori.it/en/01/00/01/index.jsp is the company that makes the CRD for Jeep. Owned by Detroit Diesel if I'm correct.

From what I hear the goverment tightened up diesel restrictions this year...and thats why your not seeing the Newer Jeeps yet with a diesel.

my jeeps mpg went up a little the first week but now it starts a little harder i had to try twice to turn it over the one day and the gas milage is back to the same as always.

yaris isnt a hybrid, im driving alot and might be getting transferred to norristown pa which is about 1 hour away from my house. if i get it i am going to carry nothing but liability insurance on it. my jeep will be payed off next month and the yaris i'd by out right since there so low.
    It will be worth it to me not to put 400 miles a week on my jeep the yaris ill beat to death for the 5 years that everythings covered then get rid of

im thinking about picking up one of the new toyota yaris 44 mpg for 12k new.
    i came close to selling my jeep since i get 10mpg avg but ive only had it a year and just got it the way i want it 33" 3.5 lift. i would be a very sad man if i got rid of it only to have gas prices drop back down to 2.00.

Ive always wanted a jeep since my uncle used to drive me around in his cj-5 when i was a kid its one of those life long goals i always had.