Posts by young_jeep

Does anyone have any interest in a stock tj bumper, tire carrier or third break light I will be taking it all off in a week or so and wanted to try and sell it before taking to the scrap yard. I will also have a tow hitch that will be coming off as well. make me an offer

I will soon have four 31x10.5r15 pro comp xtream AT tires I'm taking off my tj to upgrade to 33's they have about a 1/4" to 3/8" tread left on them. Selling for $250 if anyone's interested let me know I'm trying to offset the price of at least one of the 33's :roflmao:

The first three fan speeds in my jeep don't work I already replaced the switch for it but that didn't solve the problem. What would my next thing to check be?

I am beginning to purchase the parts I need to lift my jeep in the spring and I'm planning on purchasing a SYE kit. Now my question is what kit would you guys recommend? And who could install it for me? I don't feel safe doing anything with transfer cases just yet because it's my daily and I don't want to screw anything up. It's for a 2001 tj

I have my dads old locking storage box for behind the rear seat in a jeep Cj7. He only wants $50. My computer is down at the moment so if you're interested and want pictures just shoot me a text or give me a call 302-528-0610 my names Matt

All of the stuff was taken off or out of my 2001 jeep tj sport

1) Fold and tumble back seat I just took out a few weeks ago great condition no stains or rips had a seat cover on it $100
    2) Stock canyon rim with a 30x9.5R15 like new only used once and always had the tire cover on it $50
    3) Original running boards $40
    4) Front and back milk jug bumper end caps $30
    5) Sylvania sealed beam head lights both still work $20
    I couldn't figure out the picture stuff so here's a link to the craigslist ad with pictures http://delaware.craigslist.org/pts/5395494784.html

I cant seem to get photo bucket to work on my computer you would think for a 19 year old I would but nope ;D so I don't know how else to explain what broke exactly. lets just say the whole thing that the rubber part is attached to which is metal snapped off inside the coil

So today I was looking under my jeep and saw that my right front bump stop had snapped off and is now jiggling around in my coil. My question is can it be fixed and if so who knows how because I can't weld to save my life haha :roflmao:

1) Stafford
    2) Formud +1
    3) JMack +1
    4) Mabus
    5) Jkjeeper ??? (maybe)
    6) whatevah +1 sunday only
    7) Kuntryboy816 (tentative)
    8) skeets682 + blackRubi and the dogs(going up Friday through Sunday)
    9) Keith.eric (Sunday only) (very tentative - depending on what this impending fetus decides to do).
    10) Flutterby + 2 kids
    11) Shorebird 18/19 maybe Friday
    12) TheDarkSide +1. Friday - Sunday. Planning on camping but wouldn't mind a bed in your trailer bmf24!
    13) cj8 Friday - Sunday, camping
    14) YJDave + kids (not sure how many)(Days or Kids)
    15) Curly +1 Sunday only
    16) sandtostand + 1 Saturday.Sunday maybe friday
    17) tcatalano +1 sunday
    18) mazer820 +1 sunday
    19) teamsaus +4 Saturday camping/ Sunday 101
    20) NitroRubi +1 Comp plus half day on Sunday; camping Friday-Sunday
    21) E-Rock (tentative) +1 prob 2 nights, not sure if sleeping in truck, tent, or hammock
    22) JKGray10 Fri-Sun depending on weather
    23) Tonka- Comp / tentative for camping and sunday wheeling.
    24) DSterk +3 Sunday
    25) Tngent +3 Sunday, two jeeps (1 Jeep 101 class/1 Jeep trail run)
    26) addyand + wife Sunday
    27) ConcreteCharlie - Sunday trail run
    28) Solomi
    29) Young_jeep +1 (sunday trail ride)