Posts by Jaycee

This is awesome, already it feels like a great community. The only thing I haven't figured out was how to post a Pic as my profile. I do consider myself to be computer savvy, but I don't know where to paste the code for the IMG from photobucket.

Yeah I took Rusty on the Autobahn everyday, but I didn't drive too crazy. Yes, I am in the military and I wanted to add pics but I couldn't figure out how, still learning the site. I won't be able to make this coming event but you can count me in on any future events, though I have owned a Jeep for many years I still haven't pushed mine to the limit to truly see his capability.

What's up everyone,
    My name is Juan but I like to go by Jay or Jaycee. I've owned 2 jeeps in my life and loved them ever since. My current Jeep is Rusty, an 09 Rubicon that I purchased brand new while living in Germany. Lately I've enjoyed working on my Rusty, like replacing the e-brakes, the bushing that broke on my transfer case & installing a 3in Tera Flex lift with 37in Mickey Thompson tires. Rusty looks great, just waiting for new front and rear bumpers so I can add the spare. I don't have much experience with trails so I'm looking to get a little more exposure by joining DEJA, I look forward to meeting you all out on the trails.