Posts by BFrom

I would like to see more opinions on gearing. I have a 2011 JKU with an automatic trans. I was thinking 4.56 but saw someone post 5.13. BTW...I haven't had any problems with my 35's on my stock spare carrier. It's been there for over 2 yrs and 18,000 miles and a few wheeling adventures. Adam's left it when they put the lift and tires on so I never really gave it any thought.

My daughter backed into a car with my jeep so I'm looking for a new rear bumper. The insurance company cut me a check. I would like to get an aftermarket but don't really have the funds for the one I want so if anyone still has their oem bumper still in good shape, let me know.

Looks like the kit I have on my JK. Mine came with round mirrors but I used a set of truck blind spot mirrors. I still have the round mirrors if anyone would like to have them.

I made the grill. I got the idea from the rbp and smittbilt grills. I couldn't see spending $350-$750 so I made it myself for $32.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say "hey". I have a 2011 Wrangler Unlimited that my family and I absolutely love. We bought it brand new from a dealer in Aberdeen, MD just over 2 years. I say dealer because I don't know how you guys feel about mentioning that kind of thing and don't want to ruffle any feathers. How would it work if I wanted to become a member this late in the year? I don't mind paying the dues, just don't want to pay them again in a couple weeks. Hopefully I'll get to meet a few of you tomorrow. I plan on bringing some things to Ruby Tuesday and maybe ride along to RMH if you don't mind.