Posts by Mudflaps

How do you put gas in it with the plate mounted like that?

Oh wait... you have one of those new-fangled Jeeps with the easy-access cap.

Never mind...

We will need a few people to bring grills, I'm thinking at least 3 possibly more. Maybe DEJA can swing for some propane. I'll bring my small Weber, please post up if you can bring a grill.

I have one of those small propane (green bottle) grills which I was planning to bring anyway. Will also be bringing a cooler full of Natural Light and a bottle of Fireball, cause that's how I roll.

I bought these from ShadyLuke over the winter and they don't fit my doors (pegs on the uppers don't line up with holes on my lowers). :(

Original post and photos here: http://www.delawareja.com/foru…37223.msg303761#msg303761

$100 obo... just trying to get my money back on these.

BTW... these have a plastic "clip strip" on the bottom, not Velcro, if that helps to identify what top they might fit.

Can bring to RC Member Appreciation Ride weekend if that helps...

Title says it all... I bent one in my fender bender and don't want to drill extra holes in my new bumper to mount up the new set of lights. Anyone have these kicking around the garage from an upgrade/swap out? I will be at the RC Member Appreciation Ride and can pick up there (or other locations).

FYI, The muffler has a good sound without being obnoxious. Idle gives a nice throb, and you can certainly hear it when you get on it.

x2. I also have that set-up, and have been very pleased with the sound and performance. I did go with the cat-back option (from Summit Racing) because my whole exhaust was beyond repair...

1. Stafford - prob camping fri/sat night
    2. hookedonthebay staying for food not sure about camping
    3. Kuntryboy816 - camping fri/sat nights - blues & greens
    4. Whatevah - food, no camping. Blue/green.
    5. Captain- Possibly camping Friday-Sat.
    6. Steve89YJ (if anyone has a passenger seat open!)
    7. Solomi + 1
    8. Tonka- camping saturday
    9. Shorebird guide green, blue, black food camping Sat
    10. TheDarkSide +1 Blue/Black Camping at least saturday
    11. Nandosjk +1 Camping fri/sat night
    12. Astape camping at least one night
    13. JKGray10- Blacks/Reds - Camping Fri/sat night
    14. Mudflaps (will not be wheeling) +1 teen (will be riding with Shorebird) - Camping Sat night only/food
    15. KnoxRents +3 Rugrats - Camping Saturday night definitely/maybe Friday..not sure. Greens/Blues
    16. Surfrider +2. Camping Friday night. Green/ Blues
    17. Keith.eric. Greens/Blues. Maybe camping Friday night, not sure.

1. Stafford - prob camping fri/sat night
    2. hookedonthebay staying for food not sure about camping
    3. Kuntryboy816 - camping fri/sat nights - blues & greens
    4. Whatevah - food, no camping. Blue/green.
    5. Captain- Possibly camping Friday-Sat.
    6. Steve89YJ (if anyone has a passenger seat open!)
    7. Solomi + 1
    8. Tonka- camping saturday
    9. Shorebird guide green, blue, black food camping Sat
    10. TheDarkSide +1 Blue/Black Camping at least saturday
    11. Nandosjk +1 Camping fri/sat night
    12. Astape camping at least one night
    13. JKGray10- Blacks/Reds - Camping Fri/sat night
    14. Mudflaps +1 teenager - Camping Sat night only

You are correct, sir. I saw the bolts along the inside, the bracket that holds it together, and the support rod and thought it might be two separate pieces. Sigh. I'm going to have to try and bend it back into shape...

Got into a mishap on the snowy roads tonight... will be needing a stock YJ front bumper and the driver's side fender "cap" (the piece that curves down from the fender in the front). Also need to replace the driving lights (one is broken, the other is fine) and a fender extension on the driver's side (which was aftermarket), but I will order those new from Q-Tec. But if anyone has a stock bumper lying around the garage and/or the other piece (I don't know what it's called, really) they are willing to part with cheap (or free), let me know.

Well now I know where we were (kinda)... I will have to look at a map and see if I can retrace our route. I didn't know we were supposed to post ride reports in a separate thread... if an admin wants to move mine that's just fine with me. Thanks for guiding and instructing and generally keeping us all together.

Ride Report: RC 3/22/14

Once everyone was ready to roll, Randy led us out with Bob at the back, and we decided to warm up on the greens and then move onto the blues. Started off with smaller rocks...

... and then moved on to some muddier trails...

Everyone was doing great, including the first timers, and by the time we got to lunch, we were feeling pretty good... only needed to use a winch once! While the rest of us were eating, Bob found a place to play...

We headed back out, but due to a downed tree (with the directional arrow) blocking the path, we ended up on a more difficult line to traverse Rock Creek than we expected (which led to a "Which way should we go? "moment)...

... but Randy picked the best line and we got everyone across.

With only one Jeep suffering any bodily injury and two Jeeps having mechanical issues over the course of the day, we made it back for the obligatory glamour shots before departing.

All in all, a successful day and a lot of good memories. Thanks to all for the fun (and a special shout-out to YJDave for thrashing that thing through all kinds of terrain and supplying some of the most exciting moments of the trip!)