Posts by GPW

My Jeep is torn down for upgrades, taking the plunge to 1-tons and 40's. So, selling off a bunch of the parts I no longer have a use for. Most prices are negotiable. Everything is located in Greenwood, DE.

- Currie currectlync steering fits TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ. P/N: CE-9701. Has 1 trail ride on it. $400
    - Currie Adjustable front track bar. P/N: CE-9120TJS. $200
    - JKS adjustable rear track bar. P/N: JKSOGS151. $75
    - Rokman gas tank skid. $50
    - AX-15 trans. Works fine only pulled to swap to auto trans. $250
    - Stock TJ radiator. $20

Also have a parts TJ I want to get rid of. The frame is no good. Parts left: Windshield frame w/good glass, Grille, Tub, Roll Bar. Make offer.

We put an AW4 in out of a Cherokee. Got the RadDesigns shifter kit for it to control it electronically.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cool, thanks for the info. I’m working through the aw4 swap on mine currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can probably swing buy Sunday or if that doesn't work for you we can set something up for next weekend.

Sunday works. Shoot me a text or call Sunday morning and I'll give you the address. 302 245 8890

Parting out 95 YJ due to frame rot. Below is what is still available. All prices are best offer.

- Stock rear driveshaft: $20
    - Stock front driveshaft: $20
    - Radiator overflow bottle: $20
    - Gas tank: $75
    - Dana 30 geared 3.07: $100
    - Washer fluid bottle: $20
    - Steering shaft: $20
    - 3.5" black diamond lift springs: $150
    - Stock spare tire mount for tail gate: $30

Located in Harrington, DE
    Can also text me at 302 245 8890.

Just looked up a replacement ignition switch and the p/n was showing for 87-95. Did the same for the turn signal switch and it showed for 94-95. So I can't say for sure if its plug and play.

1. Sandtostand
    2. Gpw
    3. Deadfeat (Friday or Saturday Camping)
    4. altierior
    5. jkgray10 - camping
    6. Astape - camping in a pete---- Sleeping in the pete is not camping
    7. Kuntryboy816 - camping
    8. Keith.eric - Most likely not camping
    9. Tonka- Camping
    10. Willf650
    11. Daddanelena
    12. Slowpoke
    13. cj8 - camping Fri & Sat
    14. Shorebird - camping Sat.
    15. ---------------- we're out..... My cats are shot and it's in limp mode... $900 to replace.
    16. Stafford - camping at least friday night, will stay saturday and get hammered if enough people are around
    17. Gren71- not camping but ill be bringing my wife and son...as long as there are beginner trailers that is.
    18. Captain II going to try and come up fri after work
    19. Dkirkley (tentative +1) - Friday, Saturday, drive back Sunday, I'll prob camp both nights
    20. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide - only bringing one jeep, staying in the EconoLodge Sat night.
    21. Buster Stewart
    22. Cevs92. The jeep I will be in the owner has guided at Rausch before if we need him to.
    23 Stomper I will guide a group
    24 JkRanger 08
    25. Jeffsjk- Tentative
    26. YJDAVE & Maggie. RV camping Friday and Saturday trying to leave Avondale around 3 pm
    27. whypave (David Smiley)
    28. JeepSahara

RED/BLACK
    1. GUIDE: astape
    2. altierior
    3. whypave
    4. jkgray10
    5. JeepSahara

BLACK/BLUE
    1. GUIDE: Slowpoke
    2. Deadfeat
    3. Buster Stewart
    4. Stafford
    5. Willf650- provided girlfriend isn't coming

BLUE/GREEN
    1. GUIDE: samdtostand
    2. Kuntryboy816
    3. Captain II
    4. Dkirkley
    5. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide
    6. Cevs92. The guy I'm going with could be our guide

2 queens, $60+tax. That's $15-20 a head if everyone is cool with sharing a bed. I'm driving up from Frederica or Dover Friday about 430-5ish
    You related to Wayne? Friends with him...used to help him with his cell phones back when i worked for VZW

Nope, not related. I'll post up our plans after we get them sorted out.

1. Slowpoke
    2. Gpw + my buddy Neil and his YJ. First time to RC for both of us. Thinking blues?
    3. altierior - BLACKS, with REDS depending on weather
    4. erager84 (first time stock JKU on 33s)
    5. dejeepfreak - blues
    6.WILLYN

Do most of you guys typically head up Saturday morning or Friday night? 8am meet time correct?

I've been working on an 8.8 for my TJ. As it sits right now, all the new brackets are on, need to do brake lines. The biggest thing holding me up on this project is funds for a locker and gears. Also been working on framing interior walls in my pole building.