Posts by ConcreteCharlie

Am I correct in assuming that the stock spare tire carrier on JK's can only accommodate 32 inch tires? I was looking at the little dimple in the stock bumper and was thinking that anything much larger would have some trouble fitting there. I guess you also need to worry about the weight (visions of spare tire rolling along behind me).

Like DJ, I am slowly trying to come to grips with all the changes I need to think about when considering new wheels, etc. Thanks

Little update after speaking with Stafford. This will be my first time up to RC so I had said Greens to be conservative. Switched to green/blue. Have a stock JK so won't be going too crazy. Well, not intentionally, anyway.

1. TheDarkSide Green/Blue
    2. Keith.eric Green/Blue **Tentative**
    3. Tattookid85 green/blue/black/red
    4. Scrambled8 green/blue
    5. Hookedonthebay blue/black
    6. Daddanelena blue/black
    7. ConcreteCharlie - Green/Blue
    8. FZMax - Green/Blue/Black

Hi All,
    I live just over the line in Chadds Ford. However, since I could probably roll to Delaware without touching the gas, I figured it might be ok to join.

I am new to jeeps and have a totally stock Sahara. But, I have ordered a couple of catalogs, so I can feel myself slowly starting down that slippery customization slope.

Hoping to tag along on one of your trips up to Rausch Creek this year.