Posts by FireFighter29

thanks everyone.
    and AARON thats what i was leaning towards. seeing as we have put some synergy products on my jeep as it is, and they have been wonderful thus far.
    I think im going to check them out.

It's almost time to replace my ball joints on my 2008 2dr JK. I was doing some research on Teraflex Ball Heavy Duty Ball joints.
    I have three questions.
    1) has anyone used these ball joints before?
    2)Are they as good as the advertising suggests (last ball joints you'll need on your jeep)
    and finally
    3) does anyone know of a shop who will install them for me for a decent cost?

again guys, thanks for all of your help. hope everyone has been enjoying their summers so far.
    Stay Safe out there!

I know this is a long shot, but anybody want to trade their 35s for 33s I have them on stock wheels. New condition only.
    6.5k on them.
    General AT2.

Or does anyone have 5
    35 x 12.5 x 17
    For cheap?

Like I said, probably a long shot

Last night Myself and Astape installed a laundry list of steering upgrades to my 2008 jk (2DR).
    (AARON, did 99.9% of the work, while I pretended to help and mostly got in the way).
    the parts installed were
    Synergy Manufacturing Track bar Relocation bracket
    Synergy Manufacturing drag link flip kit
    Synergy Manufacturing 3inch bumpstop extensions
    Fox racing 2.0 steering stabilizer with Synergy Manufacturing clamp
    AEV control arm drop brackets
    1.5 inch Spydertrax spacers (to accommodate the draglink flip)

pictures below:

Track bar Relocation bracket

Drag link flip (knuckle side)

Steering Stabilizer clamp with the fox 2.0 steering stabilizer

AEV control arm drop brackets

A bit thank you to Mr. Stapen The steering is perfect, the bump steer is gone. And I love my jeep again.

Wow, well thanks for the help guys, sort of relieved I guess that I'm not the only one, glad I caught it when I did, or else my motor coulda been kaput, still might be, haven't heard any taps or clangs. So, i guess so far, so good

Just changed the oil on my 2008 JEEP JK.
    And i emptied the used oil back into the 5qt container, the jeep takes 6qts.
    The 5qt container is only half full. WTF! Obviously this is not normal, does anyone else have this problem?
    :bang: :censored:

so next week we should be installing my drag link flip kit / track bar relocation bracket on my 2008 jeep jk (2dr) hopefully this clears up my severe bump steer and improves overall handling, i will keep you all updated, im just so excited i had to tell people. lol
    CANT WAIT !
    :spinrhead:

well I've been a member for 1 year and have loved reading the forum daily. i unfortunately have not been able to get to any of the jeeps and java or rausch trips. hopefully my schedule will allow me to participate and hang out with all you guys.
    and id love to go to a newb trail course.

He has a valid point.
    this jeep thing is an addiction. once you change one thing, you'll find the need to change other things, and the strong desire to change even others. save up. do research. i did not do enough homework before i started my project. and its my every day driver. but im learning, and working on it.
    JEEP