Posts by FireFighter29

ok, im gunna level with ya. i have no idea how to pos pictures, but my name is gary duren. you can find me on facebook. and i plan on joining DEJA soon

:wavey: Hi, Im new.... Hey guys, I just purchased my first jeep about a week ago, its my dream car! so very excited to own one. With that being said, I am very new went from an 04 Explorer to an 08 wrangler. and couldn't be happier. Well, maybe I could be happier, if it sat a little higher, and i had bigger tires on it!.
    so this is my question, I have been reading alot of stuff on lifts. Obviously the apparent view of spacer lifts is, they are not as good as suspension lifts. but my overall question is will it tear up my jeep? will it cause my jeep to fall apart into pieces and explode? or is it a viable option for someone like me who just wants the mean look.
    Its primarily going to be a street jeep, however this summer it will see the beach, and possibly maybe some small offroad stuff. I have been seing alot of posts of rausch creek, and i want in. i know this post was sort of all over the place. like i said, im new. Thanks for all the help.

Thanks guys, I have a stock 2008 Jeep Wrangler. Obviously I want a Lift and tires, but my question is, Where to buy, and what should i expect, im a career firefighter/emt so im not a millioniar

Hey all, My name is Gary, I am 23 Years old, and I just got my very first jeep, it is a used red 2008 Jeep Wrangler X. I could not believe i actually got it. I have wanted a jeep my whole life, I have always been fascinated by them. I have had it now for about 5 Days, and I love it. I am from New Castle County, born and raised here my whole life. Hope to see you guys runnin around with your doors off and your tops back this summer, ill be sure to wave!