Posts by Zona

Thanks everyone! I probably won't be able to make it on the 7th, but I'll definitely keep checking for when y'all are meeting up.

[size=2]Hey everyone! My name is Andy, and I will be moving to Dover within the next 3 weeks. I am currently on an enroute TDY in Oklahoma for the Air Force, with Dover AFB being my permanent home for the next few years! [/size]

[size=2]I'm currently driving a black 2014 JK Rubicon with the hard top, which is a huge improvement over my old '05 KJ. Because I've been TDY, I haven't been able to do too much to my new rig yet. I've mostly done interior/under the hood stuff: all weather floor mats/cargo mat, handles, seat covers, K&N filter, hood lock. The only exterior thing I've done so far, besides a little bit of desert pinstriping, is put on an antennaX 13 in. antenna. I currently have a nice list of stuff I want to get once I get settled into my new home. First priorities are a frameless softtop, JCR front and rear bumpers with a tire carrier, a winch, and some other various improvements. Those should hopefully be ordered within the next month or two. [/size]

[size=2]Looking forward to meeting and riding with some of y'all![/size]