Posts by Preston

[size=1.35em]ive recently been looking at a 2.5 OR 3 inch lift to throw on my 2008 2door JK. I however have no idea how to install. I know how to use tools, i mean im not an idiot. I just dont want to botch my daily driver. So do any of you know how to do this, and would be willing to help me if i decide to pull the trigger on said lift kit. [/size]

never done one. but i have lowered several cars on springs and coils. Im new a lifting vehicles. that close to the size of the lift i wanna put on my 14 jk 2 door. if you need a hand im willing to give u a hand but im sure we could figure it out.

Awesome. Well if anyone is interested we could plan a big jeep camping weekend. Somewhere not to far but nice enough to be away and sit out under a fire.

Oh i forgot to mention i have always camped at cherry stone in va. wouldnt mind going there again. Killens is fun and not far away. But its nice to be able in the woods, no cell phone reception, around a fire and cooking good foods

Do you think they are any different? i can get the rugged ridge ones off amazon for cheaper than they want for those.

Yeah my girl and i are trying to get some camping in before i leave in august for military orders. She sadly right now with her job at bayhealth they have her working weekends which hopefully will be over soon. Elk neck i herd good things about that place. Just have never been. I would love to go to frontier town this year.. Castaways was neat they got like a little tiki bar thats alot of fun.

Hersheypark Camping Resort is awesome! We stayed there many times as kids with our parents. Always a good time and one of the nicest campgrounds around!

My girlfriend talked about how she wanted to go to hershey park so thats what im thinking. go up on a tuesday come back thursday. Ride hershey parks on a wed. That way it not as crowded as it would be on the weekend.

Im big into camping, reason i get the jeep. My girlfriend and i are thinking of moving up to a pop up someday. But right now we tent camp. Who all camps? where do you camp at? what some places you have camped at? Would a jeep camp weekend be a idea?

Here the places that i have been so far,

KOA in Harpersferry, Wv.
    Duckneck in Chestertown, Md.
    Holiday Park in Goldboro, Md
    Hopestead in Georgetown, DE
    Frontier Town in Ocean City, Md
    Castaways In Ocean City, Md
    killins Pond in Harrington, DE

Later this years. We are planning to stay at High Meadow, Which is a hershey parks campground resort. We havent planed those dates yet. Weekend of fathers day will be back at Hopestead, and the weekend of 4th of july back at duckneck. I recently just got back from duckneck this weekend.

Sadly I live right by the track. So I gotta deal with them. I think later on I'm going to try to sneak over to watch the sprint cars race behind the base.

Part of me wishes i kept the speed. i really liked that car. but i like the jeep too cant have both. But i havent done anything fun it except drive back and forth to work. I bought my jeep brand new. this be the first brand new vehicle i have ever owned. just made since when i was finding 12's same setup i got with 35k selling 25k. i got friends and family discount than on top of military, i had to roll over a little but still walked about paying less than 26k. You work with my good friend danny hubert. Im sure you seen my speed than i was in there all the time.