Posts by ToeHead

Hey Guys, Sold the jk and re-joined the wonderful world of TJ. :driving: (yes, My soul feels revived, thanks for asking ;D )

Any who, I had purchased front pads and rotors (of which amazon only sent one rotor) so I have brand new front pads and one rotor
    for the first person that brings me their favorite 6 pack of dogfish. (rotor and pads are raybestos)

I also have a set of JKU oem running boards that are also available for the same price as the brakes. LOL (I am fairly certain I have the mounting hardware, not 100% sure though)

Also, I have a set of (what I believe is) 2" lift shackles from my old yj. I'd say the price for those would be either a cheap cigar or a jigger of rum. Either way. hahah

So, before anyone gets the idea that I have a drinking problem I'll leave it at that.

My cell is 302-670-0214 and I am in Dover.

Welp, with the help of a loaner impact gun and a little time and sweat I was finally able to get the doors off of this dang thing for the first time in 3years of ownership. After many unsuccessful attempts with the floor Jack/highlift Jack method, I resorted to removing the entire door brackets from the body and then was able to remove them and reinstall the brackets on the jeep.
    I plan on filing out the insides of the brackets and sanding the posts a little (as well as re-lubing) before reinstalling to hopefully make them easier to go on and come off in the future.

Also before the doors go back on at end of the season I am going to take the brackets back off and blast them and repaint them black to resolve a small surface rust issue I am having with them.
    Hopefully the result will be something like this:

On my way home from Fordham on Sunday and scored myself a good ol' Rt. 1 windshield as well. 2 cracks 8" in length per. Got to work this morning and opened up the forum and saw this post and called my top 3 choices. Go glass is right down the road from me but Delmarva said they'd come to me for the same price as in shop repairs. Delmarva AG it is! Thanks for referral!

Welcome aboard! You've started down a slippery slope. ;) As I'm sure you've figured out, we have a lot of info on the forum and knowledgeable members. :)

What he said :up:

Don't be afraid to ask. Folks on this forum have helped me out of a lot of
    broken jeep/impossible pinches I've gotten myself into.

Welcome!

Someone take me fishing please! :fishing:

Looks like a wonderful time being had by all, love seeing the tradition being passed to our future generations!

Joined as "theyell01" in November 2005 because of "chukwagen" introducing me to a monthly meeting at what used
    to be the Lobby House in Dover. Few months later Woody and Flutterby allowed me to follow them to the Carslile Jeep show and I
    got the bug to start dumping every spare dollar I had into the tj. Life happened somewhere around late '08 early '09 and I was jeepless for a while. Started to come back around thanks to a '91 yj that helped me through some tough times around 2010-2011 and thanks to that
    yj and a LOT of help from other members I was able to upgrade to a 2007 JKU in 2013 and the rest is history.

Set of running boards/side steps for sale. Came off of my 2007 JKU.
    Make me a reasonable offer and they're yours.
    They were in good condition when I took them off and they'v been taking up space in my shed
    for too long.

This is (obviously) a stock photo from google but if wanted I can snap pics of the
    actual steps and text or email them.

Contact info:
    ryan.trout@ymail.com
    302-670-0214