Posts by Quantum73

So I am looking at getting a beach tag for my TJ but I am new to the whole surf fishing thing. Can anyone point me to a good source of info on the cost and how to get a tag, and where to go at the DE beaches once I have one? I am more looking for an enjoyable day relaxing at the beach with a cooler than catching anything if you know what I mean... Sounds like I am not the only one around here in that frame of mind... :rollsmile:

Thx!

Yep, I pass your rig on my way to work in the morning so that lift just calls my name every time I see it. Hahaha Love your setup... No winch yet for me but I have the bumper to mount it on when the funds free up... :up:

You running 35's or 33's? I have been too lazy to stop and look up close. And what gears do you have? I figure that if I stuck with 33's the stock 4.10 gearing would be fine...

So many questions...

-B

Just funny to me how the EPA said "thou shalt use MTBE", then it polluted our groundwater, now they are acting like they had nothing at all to do with the issue in the first place. And yeah, take the subsidies away from the farmers and ethanol isn't so cheap. We won't see a difference at the pump regardless of the "blend" used. I believe you are also correct on the net energy balance issue...

I say we just switch to the Mad Max scenario and use poop! I'm sure it will only take Bestop like 3 weeks to come out with a roof rack for holding livestock... :spinrhead:

I recommend the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo for an excellent all around tire. Great tire, same wear and performance, but lower cost than BF Goodrich All Terrain TA. Just my 2 cents... :peace:

I knew the Jeep wouldn't beat a Civic on MPG, especially a Rubicon with the lockers and MTR's, but the 200 lbs of bumpers I added have not had nearly the effect I would have thought... My last 4 vehicles have been Toyota pickups so I figured if I was gonna get 16mpg, might as well get a Jeep and have some real fun on the trails... Please don't tell me anyone else bought their Jeep and thought they would get "good" gas milage? :spinrhead: