Posts by LoveSquad

Yup i love my head unit my other car didnt have aux or cd's so i just jump in put my pandora on through my phone and forget about it. the Mic does horrible with the top off as you can imagine but other than that havent used the Aux but im sure it work just as well

I vote to get the bluetooth one only because you dont know the future and its a nice feature for really no extra costs in a cheap unit Good luck update with which one you pick please ! :rollsmile: :spinrhead:

I've got the same head unit as Stafford and no complaints the install was easy except for the stupid metal harness that held it in place which i just chucked after i got it loose lol. And you may not have to deal with that as im sure whoever upgraded probably did the same. other than that great unit with aux and bluetooth connections ! plus any questions at least two of us have it if you run into problems im sure we could help and im in the dover area as you know

I bought it from crutchfield as well good company. :up:

Hahaha, my name is Josh~ and my girlfriend was Emily. It was really nice to start to meet everyone and I'm terrible with names great with faces so in the future i will recognize you but probably not remember your names so please dont be offended ! :shrug:

Sweet, i was probably just gonna go up for a day because I have other stuff going on but seems like I would have to register anyway we'll see how it turns out. and thanks for the info on the tent sale Tony! I hope its more than just JK stuff and TJ wheels even though wheels are something on my list. camping out sounds like a blast have fun !

So, I am looking forward to going this year since its my first year owning a jeep but as I am looking to start upgrading I was wondering. Anyone that has been, I'm sure they will probably have jeep vendors like quadratec and stuff there ? and if so is it worth waiting to buy some of the upgrades I was considering until after. I guess I'm asking if the deals there are worth it or just normal priced options or connections. I don't know thoughts appreciated !

It looks like you have to pay to register to go to this event as well... even if you just want to go look at all the other jeeps and talk to the vendors ? that seems absurd or is the registration to participate in events and stuff ?

thanks for all the recommendations. appreciate all the responses and will hopefully be around a bit and get to know everyone :up:

well i have no plans of offroading right away but i want to get into offroading "down the road" lol. so i dont want to do the budget boost only to have to change it later on even if i wont need it right away. i prefer getting the right parts as i go even if it is the more expensive route. in the long run i want this vehicle to be fun for years and years

well that is good to know and I don't plan on going the cheap route but just from research on jeep forums i came to the conclusion

*mind you looking at this from the outside without any knowledge of jeeps, so going based on what i have seen others say*

that if i wanted to get 33's i should go suspension lift but the height i would need would mess up my driveshaft angles (?) and would either need to be remedied with a MML or SYE .... lol so then im wondering need i do a susp lift... tires....MML or SYE (or both) ...and any other factors im not currently aware of being new to all of this haha .

Anyways thanks for the reassuring response

Hey there,

My name is Josh out of Camden, DE and just got my first jeep. After wanting one for most of my life finally got a absolute stock 2001 wrangler sport which has been garage kept and never had the doors off! I am so ready to start building but got no idea how to start. My end goal for now is 33's with no wobble. It would seem it takes a lot to get there if i want to do so correctly. In any case looking forward to learning anything and everything about it and getting to know the DE jeep community in the process. Thanks