Posts by HuntinDE

I am not going higher for tires or for trail rides, more for what I want and that's all. But I do want a good ride. :bang: it was so easy in the 80's when there were not so many things to chose from. :bang:

:wavey: WOBBLE IS GONE :wavey:
    My son took the jeep to work and checked all tires and rebalanced ALL 4. They were all off. Thanks for the help, I kinda thought that's what it may be but never hurts to get a second opinion.

:driving: A guy is selling 4.5 rubicon springs for $200.00 is that a good deal for just the springs? could I get them and then buy more as I can to piece one together?

old man emu does not make a suspension kit for a TJ only shocks? :shrug: whats up with that? :bang: I think this is why I want a kit that comes with it all and I can change out things down the road if I don't like it. I have seen a lot of guys (and gals) have done this.
    Everyone is saying RC shocks suck, ok what about the lift kit its self? are the springs crap, are the lower control arms bad, ect. this is what I need to know as well. I can change shocks but everything else is not a quick fix. :shrug:

I am ahead of the game some what, I have JKS adjustable track bars. I have been looking at all I can and will do and I know it will be sometime and money and the list keeps growing. :censored: But I will take everything everyone says and roll with it. :driving: I am happy with the jeep right now, I just what it to be MINE not what someone else put together. Thank you all for the info and don't stop filling me in. :spinrhead:

I do not know what kit is on the jeep now, so starting over and knowing is what I like. what about voodoo lifts? Not trying to cut corners, but I do have a budget to work on, trying to get the best bang for the buck. :hug:

I have rancho 9000 now and had the adjustable ones on my old PU and I do not like them. I will give them away that's what I think they are worth. so is skyjacker a better all around kit, what do some of you all have?
    I want a good ride and good off road abilities as well. :driving:

:shrug:
    I have an opportunity to get a brand new 4 in rough country lift for a great price. I have a 2.5 lift now and just would like more lift. it comes with shocks and all needed to lift. I already have a 1 inch motor lift, will I need anything else? Does anyone have this kit and or recommend it or have input good or bad?
    :shrug:

I will check the balance again. I will also check bearings once more. I have not taken it off road yet and when I bought it the axels looked as if it was not off road much. My friend and I check axels and all was good at that time (jan 2015). All I can do is start cheap and work from there. I am getting rid of all shocks soon (to include steering stabilizer)