Posts by jeepguyPruett

I had mine mounted on my hood with some mounts from eBay(paid 40 for em I think). Stayed on their months and every other week I sprayed the lift with wd40 to keep it working order. But ran into the back of a Toyota Tacoma and totaled her truck because she slammed on her brakes. But the Jack stayed their

I'm moving up to northern Delaware (Smyrna, Delaware). I will be starting the 22 hour drive on Sunday. I'm moving from a small town on the piney woods of east Texas , I drove a 1990 jeep wrangler 2.5 on 31 hankook dyna pro rt103. Did a engine rebuild on her my self not knowing a dang thing (thank god for Hanes manual) but sold her because didn't have time or money to mess with her anymore. Now I own a 1988 Cherokee Laredo 4.0 (can't get away from them square headlights) she's completely stock right now but I have a 2 inch lift ready to be installed and all I need is tires but i need a job up in Delaware before any of that happens. Hope to see you guys soon. Jeep wave on fellow keepers