Posts by jgppef

my plastic adjustment "nut" broke in the grill, bolt was too rusted. 1/4" square hole. tried a cage nut, couldn't find right size at local hdw. store. should I keep looking for one? I did pick up one of those HELP! parts from auto parts store may fit dunno. would like to get proper fit so it doesn't jump around. any thoughts, thanks PeF

88yj

has anyone seen it, its friggin loaded. looked at it yesterday. on line view does not have all the extras. its a 014 asking 45,500 Rubicon jk. I know, real geeps a re built not bought but this is from my experience incredible. but i drive an 88 yj 2.5

Im sure I can Google it but zipper came undone after it was zipped, but thought I would ask how here how to fix it. (no the zipper did not slide back, the zipped side came undone) Just soap it well and pull it back or should it take it to a professional zipper guy.

Windshield glass and frame, black some rust, no wiper motor. Center console, spice, with e-brake slot. Tuffy spice and one maybe two keys.
    pick up only Nottingham Pa. pix on request. Mondays or Tuesdays only (or 4th July if you want quick) 10.00 each

find someone n who deals with Sysco and get their charcoal, burns real slow. I can get you a few bags if you. Also like be careful marinating and acids you use. They do break down meats and will cure as well.

thanks guys, he is gong into it today and will hopefully find it. Didnt think of the catalytic converter or the tps. will mention that. Ill keep mechanics in mind. illpost up what it was when I get it back...

I should have known, they cant find anything wrong! Had it brought there on a flat bed. Fuel pump is moving gas? It started bucking, down shifted got rpms up and would go again only to buck and sputter agai. would get it going again a couple of times then finally cut out and wouldn't start. I want a new Jeep!!

Well I'm going to find out now, jeep started bucking and then eventually shut out. had it fladbedded tothe shop, the mechanics cash cow is back!! fuel filter, fuel pump lets see who can figure it out!

anyone know of good lab breeders? looking for a good yellow female for waterfowl. currently working with country meadow in oxford pa
    thanks PeF

There is one sitting in a yard on Shadyside road in Oxford Pa. by the Christian school. Its been there for as long as I can remember. Doesn't seem to be in bad shape from the road. Just some body work going on.

yeah but this is different, it is a new thing, it even happens when accelerating changing gears. you know how you know how your car drives/rides its not a wind issue

hey guys my 88 yj 2.5 is hesitating slightly at times when driving even on a flat straightaway. Its as though the wind catches it and pushes on it. Im going to start with plugs then filter then if I have to fuel pump. Any other suggestions?
    thanks PeF

i have that same one, the HD goes in and out depending where youare. you will get 98 rock adn some others but 102.9 comes in for me further up the road. its a cool head unit. Idid have some problems with the HD with an echo sort of. reception came in well then a little while later it would almost play over itself with a delay. it was frustrating. it was also mostly with 102.9 but has cleared itself up. on rt 1 in pa, 98 rock goes out in HD on rt. 472 and 102.9 cones in around 896 going northbound. enjoy it