Posts by Kinnamon08

I own a 1995 jeep wrangler and I was looking for leaf springs I recently had a friend roll my jeep and in the process messed up the roll cage and the passenger side leaf springs. If you have any spares laying around. Let me know, hopefully we can come to agreement on price :D

So I want to raise my jeep roughly around 4 inches. I'm afraid to go any higher due to the fact the jeep would look weird and not look nice like some of the other jeeps. My biggest concern is the engine. right now all that's inside it is a 4 cylinder 3.7L and in my own words doesn't have the GO power that I kinda expect from a jeep. Since the drive power isn't all that great, I felt as though lifting it and putting bigger tires ( 15"s to 32"s) on the jeep will put even more stress on the engine

For my first car I really wanted a jeep and when I turned 16 and got my license, my parents got me a 95 jeep wrangler.

I know a little bit about jeeps, but there's definitely much that I need to learn!
    I was wondering if you guys could help me understand the points of making these mods to the jeep. I really want to go trailing and be able to drive on the beach ( I know this one is pretty easy )
    I really like these set of bumpers
    for my jeep and if anyone had these or look-a-likes please let me know. Thank you