Posts by Mr93wrangler

I currently installed a 3" zone lift zone hydro shocks with a 3/4" spacer and a metal cloak adjustable track bar up front of my 98 tj. Before the mods it rode smooth with no driving issues. The tires are 31x10.5/15 and are the same as before the mods. I had it lined up everything is in the green with the exception of caster. Left side is at 6° and the right at 5.9°. Does anyone have any suggestions? The control arms are stock. I first noticed a death wobble when I applied the brakes kinda quick. Afterwards I can feel it when I let off the gas as I'm slowing down without applying brakes. I'm kinda lost as where I didn't have this problem before the lift. I've torqued the track bar down to spec as per metal cloak. I've even rotated the tires and it still does it.

Anyone looking for some xj part's? I've got one I may be parting out. I believe it's a 92 4dr 4.0 auto 4wd. No title. Parts only.

Selling a adjustable front track bar for a tj. Not sure the manufacturer looks to be in good shape. Has a clevite bushing on the axle end and heim joint frame end. I can send pics thru email or cell phone. Looking to get $75.00 obo 757-709-2567 thanks

I'm looking for some recommendations for a sye for my 98 tj that I just installed a 3"spring lift and 8.8 under. I've seen Adams driveshaft offers rugged ridge advance adapters and Terra flex. Any input would be great thanks!

My first attempt at removing the skid plate bolts didn't work out so great. I snapped the head of of one. The kit did come with spacers and I did consider taller motor mounts. I may just pull the rear shaft and drive it like that to get it lined up then save for a sye and CV shaft. Who knows where the best deal is? Thanks again

I currently have a 98 tj that is all stock with the exception of a zone 3" spring lift east coast gear supply 8.8 rear and 3/4" spacers in the front also. I figured I'd need atleast upper adjustable control arms in the rear but have bought a set yet. I don't plan to take it off road until I save the money up for the sye and CV shaft. The slope of the driveshaft is +24.6° the angle measured off the top of the pinion u joint cap is +9° the measurement at the u joint cap at the transfer case is +7°. Anyone have any experience with this? I took it out for a test drive and have bad vibes. The axle doesn't hit or bind at all. I'd just like to drive it around till I get the money to buy a sye and CV shaft. It's not a daily driver. Thanks

I recently installed a 3" spring lift along with a 8.8 on my 98 tj and the front sits lower than the rear. Can anyone recommend a spring spacer for the front around 1"? I'd like to stay close to that due to the shocks being new. Thanks