Posts by brihvac

Linked worked Thanks. Was not seeing any of those. The one the member has in OC look good too. I may be contacting him soon. Should I be afraid of high miles on the 4.0? I would much rather buy off a trusted member here than go outside. Looks like many are willing to help out if you have a problem you may need a hand with. Hell I even have a lift in my garage in N Wilmington.

Good luck to your daughter. My daughter is still in the permit phase. She has wanted a Cherokee for a while now and wants to build it to be trail capable. There are lots of them out there and at fair prices

Where are you seeing this?
    They all seem to be a lot higher than KBB and NADA

If older that 25 years old tell them you want to register it as an antique and you never have to go back to the DMV again after the 1st time.

I live in North Wilmington near Bellefonte but just bought a "beach house" in Millsboro down off of 24. I am just getting into surf fishing and want to get something to use on the beach. Ideally I want a Wrangler (so I can take the top off) but would also not mind a Cherokee. Its hardly going to be driven so I am not looking on spending a lot of money on one. However, I would like to get something reliable. Its going to have to get me too the beach and back home; other than that its just gonna sit in my driveway in Millsboro. Been combing Craigslist daily looking but not being familiar with Jeep's I really don't know what I am looking at. I joined the site in hopes of educating myself. There is a guy up the street that has 2 bad ass Jeeps that I was thinking of stopping and talking too to see if I could pick his brain and get some buying advice from.