Posts by Square headlights 95

Oh and by the way I just ran the jeep through DMV in Delaware one week ago so I have it tagged for two years as of now and so therefore I have two whole years to get it all straightened out correctly in order for it to pass De DMV emissions and inspection with the new LQ9 6.0 in it.......Once again guys thanks for all your help..

Thanks a lot guys for all your info it help me out a lot. Now I have the title clear and clean for the 2006 HD 2500 Silverado although The 6.0 Q9 motor came out of a 2005 Cadillac Escalade that's in it now that was run through inspection previously before it was rolled and passed inspection with no problems. As far codes are concerned right now I have no check engine lights on and no problems with codes in the truck. Like I say the truck just been up a bit but runs fine I'm planning on swapping everything from the pick up computer and so on wiring harness sensors into the jeep should this be OK or do I need a whole new wiring harness made up for the jeep that's my biggest concern thanks again guys for all your help.

Somebody have the answer please..I want to do a 2006 6.0 Ls swap into my 98 Tj with a 4banger now. I have the whole truck so I will be using everything like the computer and wiring harness sensors and so on it was rolled but still runs and drives fine no bad codes or anything just bent up a bit......Now I live in Kent country Delaware and I would like to know if anybody has done this or knows how I go about getting the jeep through DMV in Delaware? Once I do the motor swap? Any help would be appreciated TY..