Posts by falingsky

Thanks for the input. Maybe I'll look at getting a bottle jack for normal purposes and have the hi lift just I case in the sand and keep the tire lift attachment as I see your point about the stability when having to lift higher. Thanks

After getting a small lift and larger tires I'm getting reset up for surf fishing. Just recently replaced my jack with a high lift jack and was wondering if people use the attachment to lift from the tire, the bumper lol ft attachment, or just use the lift itself to lift from the bumper. I got the tire lift attachment but wintering if it my damage the rims.

Hi all, I use to follow this forum years ago and just getting back active again. I'm located outside of Milford, DE and have an 04 TJ Willys Edition. I am just starting to do some mods and will post some pics as I go along. I have thought about installing a CB but am not sure if its worth it or if anyone is using them anymore. I do not go wheeling, and not sure I will, but I do go out on the beach for surf fishing, and hope to meet up with some of you out there this summer.

Any thoughts on whether the addition of a CB would have any benefit are appreciated.

Some of my other mods that are in progress are a 2.5" Rough Country spring and shock lift; the addition of classic Mickey Thompson wheels with 31X10.5X15 BRF Goodrich AT, the addition of quick release mirrors for when the top and doors are off, and looking to change up the bumpers and fender flares in the future.