Posts by seann_moore

I currently have a Dana 35 (4.10 gears) in the rear of my jeep and am looking to get something stronger. I have heard the Dana 30 in the front will be fine with 33s but the rear is way more questionable. I am not extremely financially gifted but I worked all summer and have some money to toss around. I also have friends with mild welding experience. Any advice?

I've taken a few pictures of my jeep and a video of it running. How to I post them on the forum? As for the key I am not sure what to do and the wipers I will take a look at the wires with my dad. I know that the wiper motor does function. Under the hood of my jeep there are a few things missing and I am not sure what they are. I know one is the air box and that I will have to get that.

Alright guys,
    Thanks for the help on the manuals and guides but now it's time for the questions to start rolling in. First off a few things happened today when I was cleaning out the jeep. The windshield wipers do not work. I am not sure why they do not work. Also, the key is stuck in the ignition but the car still turns over and runs. I cannot get the key out. I will take some pictures of the car tomorrow. Any requested areas of what I should take pictures of?

Thanks to everyone for the help so far and the help in the future ;D

Hello to all,
    I am a 15 year old kid from Newark Delaware. For my first car I've always wanted nothing but a Jeep, and that's what I got. I bought a 1994 four cylinder, five speed, YJ that has definitely seen better days. I will have pictures that I will upload soon. The reason I joined this forum was to get any advice, tips and/or tricks I can get to help me in my project.

Thanks to everyone,
    - Sean M