Posts by Thegreenbean

Hey guys not sure who all was there for the Cabelas event for the fallen officer that was killed at the prison but I was headed into work and got a chance to talk to some of yall and it was mentioned to me that you don't need to renew your member ship is that correct? Once and member always a member?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So I'm looking for a set of yj full doors.... if anyone has any of knows of any let me know please don't have alot of money to spend so whatever lines up condition wise will work

Is anybody going down to the jeep week in Maryland? Planing on taking the green bean down and camping at assateague for the 27th and the 28... if anyone is going down would love to meet up and Rep the deja a bit maybe over at the inlet parking spot by the boardwalk

Is anybody going down to the jeep week in Maryland? Planing on taking the green bean down and camping at assateague for the 27th and the 28... if anyone is going down would love to meet up maybe over at the inlet parking spot by the boardwalk..

First thing I did was pull out all the carpet cleaned it all out really well and sprayed the back with bed liner I was going to paint it back to original but didn't think I should since I plan on using my jeep lol
    Next I went to install running boards but broke a body mount so that's now on my list of things to do when it cools down outside I hAve the bushing kit already but I may return it and do a lift on it haven't decided yet ...when I purchased the jeep it came with 2 sets of seats I'm selling the other front seats and stripping the other back seat to make a fishing rod rack and storage so I can use it at the beach ... I do have a small lightbar project going on this week that my girlfriend funded for me (goals) but other than that it'll stay the same till I can shop around for the best prices and I feel confident on my knowledge to work on it